New chat option

An area for important announcements and reminders regarding isurvive.
This section will keep you updated with what's going on within our organization.

Moderator: Jonesy

fight4me

Re: New chat option

Post by fight4me »

Hi

I have tried it on my laptop now but could not log in it told me my log in information is incorrect

Sorry jonsey this must be giving you a bad head

F4M
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi all

Ok, so this one will not work for us :roll:

We are currently looking at another option and will email login info as soon as possible
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi everyone

I am emailing all current members individually with login info for our new chat.
If I have accidentally missed you out, please don't be offended - contact me and I will get onto it ASAP.

This provider only gave us 4 users for a free trial so I sadly wasn't able to offer it to you all.
However we have spent time looking at it and feel it covers over most of the issues that people raised before.

Please let me know your feedback either here or by email as soon as possible.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
fight4me

Post by fight4me »

I have looked at the new chat site and I feel
It is easy to use on my phone and tablet I have not tried lap top yet

You can see who is in chat at all times so feel safer

I think this is the way forward with chat that would meet people needs

Thank you try much

F4me
Banana

Post by Banana »

Hi Jonesy

I just wanted to let you know that I really like the new chat. It's so easy to use and read. It has a very clean feel to it. Also, I feel safer there because it's clear who is in chat. Oh and I love the grass!

Thank you for all the time and effort you and Serenity put in to researching new chat options and identifying what works best for us.

Much caring
Banana
"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo Buscaglia
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

The new rumble option is very clear and very friendly. I agree that is nice to be able see everyone who is present or even listening in chat. I also like that you can't see all the history for time and memorial on it. You will see enough history to get the gist of what people are talking about. That seem thoughtful and appropriate. :D

lets chat,
Harmony
Orange Sycamore

Post by Orange Sycamore »

Thanks Jonesy and Serenity :D for putting in so much time and effort to finding us a chatroom that really does work for us.
The new chatroom, rumble, ticks all the boxes for me.
As others have said, its simple to use, no option to choose to show as offline so it is clear who is present and conversations are only between people who are on the room at that time.

Its a yes from me!

OS
Orange Sycamore
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Hi
Apologies I.m behind on everything
I tried logging in from a tablet and it seemed to work but have t found anyone so haven't had a chance to chat to see what's that is like.
Adding thanks to all involved for exploring options that mirror isurvives values and mission.
CT
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Thank you Jonesy, Serenity, others involved, for finding a fabulous chat platform.

It was so nice to connect today and felt safer, knowing who was there and knowing the chat history is not saved for eternity.

(Maybe the best part? The 1/2 scary 1/2 hilarious emojis. :) )
Orange Sycamore

Post by Orange Sycamore »

Especially the pizza emoji šŸ˜œ
Orange Sycamore