One happy moment, every day

This is a place to discuss grounding techniques and self-care strategies.

Moderator: Jonesy

Progress

Re: One happy moment, every day

Post by Progress »

Someone at work brought in homemade fudge!
FrumSurvivor

Post by FrumSurvivor »

Gonna bump up this thread :)

I had a good day at work, which is real nice (cuz I'm dealing with a narcissistic coworker and she barely said anything to me today)
Yay!
FrumSurvivor
Featherlight

Post by Featherlight »

I sorted lots of crafting materials today and ended up with a neatly organised box, that was my happy moment.
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
— Emily Dickinson
Oceantide

Post by Oceantide »

I thought I'd offended my boyfriend by saying a couple of direct things about him the past few days. So I called him today to ask about it, and it turned out he wasn't bothered at all, and he added, "what you said was true!" What a relief! It makes me happy that I don't have to walk on eggshells in this relationship.
there

Post by there »

Walking in the cool, not cold, October air.
By the river, scanning the clear sky, stepping on the mosaic of fallen leaves on the ground.
Listening to the rustle of the breeze in the leaves.
Nature's voice in all of this speaks to me.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
FrumSurvivor

Post by FrumSurvivor »

Yes!
I so relate to the stunning fall air outdoors. I took a walk this morning. It was early, almost nobody was around. I don't appreciate cold weather, but this fun nip in the air is great.
FrumSurvivor
there

Post by there »

finding freshly fallen leaves this late in the season-maple leaves, huge and bright red
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Oceantide

Post by Oceantide »

Yesterday I was absolutely stunned by the golds reds yellows at my workplace this late in the season —- and set against a beautiful blue sky. Today it’s raining but still quite warm, so that feels good too.
FrumSurvivor

Post by FrumSurvivor »

Happy moment... I prepared an awesome lesson for my students and felt so competent. :)
FrumSurvivor
ChipmunksRunFree

Post by ChipmunksRunFree »

Sending an e-card to my dear friend in honor of the upcoming strawberry ice cream day, to encourage him to treat himself to a strawberry ice cream on the 15th and to thank him for his life-giving company yesterday, and how much I appreciated watching Avatar together, and thanked him for cooking for me and taking care of me. The card had a very silly animation with a dog with a pink ice cream cone moving to an even sillier and goofier midi music :) He never got the ecard, so it was lost :lol: , but it was still a happy moment for me :!:
"A chipmunk for you..."
*plucks out the most beautiful flower and gives it to you - a baby chipmunk curled up and sleeping within its petals!...*