the Cafe' is open, a place to just be, welcome to all...

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

gods_child

Re: the Cafe' is open, a place to just be, welcome to all...

Post by gods_child »

Hello to my friends hanging around in the café. I'm looking for sone of those fluffy pillows. Don't mind me if I have bags under my eyes. I got about non-continuous 4 hrs of sleep. Fun times!
Member since Oct 3, 2007
102 Old Posts
dancingfish

Post by dancingfish »

/finds the pile of fluffy pillows on some shelves in the corner, and passes a few over to gods_child - why have one when you can try out a few? Picks up a few more, makes myself comfortable, and requests a tall glass of something peachy, lemony, and refreshing with a few lightly crushed mint leaves added in.

It's nice just to sit and take a minute sometimes, with some quiet company, no words for a bit if that's okay.
gods_child

Post by gods_child »

It's nice to have your company, dancingfish. Quiet companionship in a comfy spot sounds good to me. No words needed. We're just here. Just here. - gc
Member since Oct 3, 2007
102 Old Posts
gods_child

Post by gods_child »

Another trip to the café for me. I've been hiding at home and need to get out for a quick stroll. It's nice here. I need a place to just be. I think I'll grab a cuppa and a bite. What's on the menu today? -gc
Member since Oct 3, 2007
102 Old Posts
dancingfish

Post by dancingfish »

Joining you if you'd like some company, gods_child! I think there is apple flapjack on the menu! It's a kind of toffee-ish oat bar we have in the UK, they're rather good with a nice cup of tea or coffee. :)
gods_child

Post by gods_child »

Yes, company would be nice. I'm a bit weary at the moment. I think I'll find a bit of peace as I sit in a place where I can be understood. - gc
Member since Oct 3, 2007
102 Old Posts
dancingfish

Post by dancingfish »

Sitting with you quietly, letting you rest your weariness here. Comfy cushions, soft blankets if you'd like. Take as many moments as you wish in this safe and quiet space.
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Sitting here today for a break and a hide away from the world. I like to ignore the world today. Pretend they dont exist.

Would like something yummy. Maybe something new ive never tried. Anybody have an idea what i should order from our menu today?
Coconuts
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
gods_child

Post by gods_child »

I'm back and here for a quick cuppa and a bit of solace. I'm heading over to my comfy spot before going to the slumber party. It's been while, but I need my friends. It's nice to see you all. -gc
Member since Oct 3, 2007
102 Old Posts
quixote

Post by quixote »

Know what I miss? Coffee. I used to drink 3 cups a day! Those were the days. Now I'm into tea, and, so, more reflective and less wired. :lol: