Y’all…it’s been a long two years.

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

GreenTomatoe

Y’all…it’s been a long two years.

Post by GreenTomatoe »

I’ve confirmed today after suspecting for months that I’ve run into another narcissist for a partner. Really fucking sick of this. Every fucking time!!!!!!!!! I have healthy friends tho and I’m a bad ass bitch tho so come at me Assholes!
Will I ever get to have a healthy Fuckin relationship and sex???? Fuck this shit man I’m out. Wtf man. Suicidal for fucking months, I cut my parents off AGAIN. Then my fucking cousin comes and weirdo tries to get my information on my location like a fucking snitch. Only knew thanks to my friend of course!!!! I’m sick of this shit. My pain is so fucking bad I had to quit my fucking job so I’m basically fucking home bound half the damn time lest I go out with friends, Universe Forbid for them!!!
Fuck man…I’m just so exhausted. I’m trying to get Disabilty, I’ve got doctors appointments coming up finally!!! I’m paranoid my dads stalking me still but I changed my number so no!! He cannot. I am safe. Ughhhhhhhhhh why can’t my brain relax???? I can see everything tho with narcissists now. All the gaslighting, thinly veiled insults, the pity parties, the guilt trips, the soulless look in their eyes, the silent treatment, the unhinged rage, the petty arguments, the sense of ownership they feel they have over you, the rage baiting. All of it. I see it. I am awake. It makes me powerful. You will not defeat me!!! Piece of shits.
Last edited by Serenity on Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to ST for profanity
Scars

Re: Y’all…it’s been a long two years.

Post by Scars »

dear GreenTomatoe,

RAGE ON!
I support that
whatever you need in this moment is what i want to give
I HEAR YOU

scars
A scar is the tattoo of a triumph to be proud of. It says the hurt is over and the wound is closed. It means you conquered the pain, learned a lesson, grew stronger, and moved forward. There is a beauty in my scars that I can see now.
GreenTomatoe

Post by GreenTomatoe »

Scars wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:27 pm dear GreenTomatoe,

RAGE ON!
I support that
whatever you need in this moment is what i want to give
I HEAR YOU

scars
Thank you for hearing and supporting my rant!
Redefined

Post by Redefined »

I'm sorry you're going through this. It's amazing what we learn from past partners that gives us the realization and understanding the truth of the perpetrators and how they used and abuse us.
I know exactly what you mean.
Totally agree with every word you type here.
Rage away