Wishing you all

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

Kokoschka

Wishing you all

Post by Kokoschka »

As far as possible a good, safe, peaceful, free of bad and triggering memories Christmas time. πŸŒ»πŸ§šπŸŒ·πŸ™πŸŒ»πŸ§šπŸŒ·

Kokoschka
..but god bless the child that's got his own... (Billie Holiday)
Harbor

Re: Wishing you all

Post by Harbor »

Thank you, Kokoschka. And I wish you the same.

I've found it useful to make new holiday rituals and memories that serve who I am today. Some are things I can do alone, and typically for others. I'll volunteer at a soup kitchen deliver meals, stuff that I don't rely on others for and don't need money for.
"'Safe Harbor' is a state of mind... it's the place - in reality or metaphor - to which one goes in times of trouble or worry. It can be a friendship, marriage, church, garden, beach, poem, prayer, or song." -Luanne Rice
Kokoschka

Post by Kokoschka »

Thank you HarborπŸ™

What you do sounds really greatπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ l mean it!! I often thought of doing something for others instead, it would take my mind off my own stuff for a while, but l have serious issues with doing things on my own, going out of the house and leaving my "safety zone".

With best wishes, Kokoschka
..but god bless the child that's got his own... (Billie Holiday)
Chessgirl

Post by Chessgirl »

Thank you kokoschka! ❀️🎁πŸ₯°
Chessgirlβ™Ÿ