Hello from newbie

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Puppet

Hello from newbie

Post by Puppet »

Hello everyone
I have been away from forums like this for quite a while because the last one I was in had become less and less active, but I have previously found communities like this to be like a beacon of light in dark waters, a place where I felt understood and not alone…
I have a lot going in my life at the moment and while I have made a lot of progress in therapy, the ongoing challenges feel overwhelming sometimes. It feels too much to talk about those now, maybe I will at some point.
Today I’m also sad because it’s a year since we lost our sweet little cat 🐈‍⬛.

Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello 👋

Puppet
Paper

Re: Hello from newbie

Post by Paper »

Hello Puppet, welcome.

This is a beautiful image:
I have previously found communities like this to be like a beacon of light in dark waters, a place where I felt understood and not alone…
You can talk as little and as much as you want or need to here.

I’m sorry about the loss of your cat. :( I’ve felt a lot of grief over losing my dog a few years ago and those who came before and my heart goes out to you.
"... I've been livin' in my own shell so long:
The only place I ever feel at home...."

"I Never Wrote Those Songs," Alice Cooper, Dick Wagner, 1977, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
Rosahope

Post by Rosahope »

Welcome Puppet!
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Welcome puppet,

We hope you find this forum as a helpful and calm spot to get support while you heal. We are a place where you can be heard. You matter to us.

warm care,
Harmony
Puppet

Post by Puppet »

Thank you so much Paper, Rosahope & Harmony for your welcoming words. I look forward getting to know everyone.

Puppet
Puppet

Post by Puppet »

Paper, also meant to say thank you for your kind words about my cat, I’m sorry you know what it’s like. But it’s the kind of pain that’s also worth it isn’t it, we wouldn’t have had all the heart warming moments with them that we will always treasure.

Puppet
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Puppet

Welcome from me too. So very glad you found us.
I know all about the heart wrenching pain of losing a pet but, if you're like me, you wouldn't change a single thing. They bring us so much joy
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Puppet

Post by Puppet »

Thank you Jonesy!