Hello! I survived my Ex-Boyfriend!

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

cakecrust

Hello! I survived my Ex-Boyfriend!

Post by cakecrust »

Hello..
I'm a new member.
Be nice to me!

I'm here because I survived my ex-boyfriend. He was physically, emotionally, psychologically, financially, socially, spiritually abusive towards me.

It's pretty much been years since I go out, but he still lives rent-free on my mind. He was the first boyfriend that I have s*x with, but I was questioning the consent since I said no at that time.

Police and lawmaker didn't do nothing about it, and I can't prove his financial abuse and coercive control.

Those concerns aside, I'm finally free. I may have to build new relationships or open my heart and mind to new possibility, even if it made me uncomfortable, probably it's better than staying with him.

I cling to him all this time and so want him to marry me because he was the first guy who have sex with me, but he wasn't good for me and we break up for good.

He was physically abusive, I forget what argument we go through but he start hitting me, perhaps I should've tried better to calm him. He throw my phone so I can't contact my office.

In the end I go home. Life with him was scary and even until now I fear that he'll come to where I live.

It wasn't a secret to him, he can track me down, he was smart but he wasn't really kind. He was sadistic, we had dogs together but ended up throwing my dog to the ground. Animal abuse is basically a red flag.

He told me that he was a pyro when he was small. He basically mimick all my passion and interest. I tried to live a normal life without him and sometimes his memories drag me down.

But I'm out now, I hope I can be stronger in the future.
Thank you for reading. Sorry about the mild-triggers.

X.
Oceantide

Re: Hello! I survived my Ex-Boyfriend!

Post by Oceantide »

Welcome, Cakecrust, I'm glad you found this place where you can express your feelings about leaving such an abusive relationship. Take care, Oceantide