Looking in again after nearly 2 years away

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Rosahope

Re: Looking in again after nearly 2 years away

Post by Rosahope »

Hello Crow, welcome back!
Crow

Post by Crow »

Hello Scars,

Thank you for your kind words and for welcoming me back.

Crow
A little boy hides in an adult's disguise.
Quote taken from an original poem that I have written.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Hi Rosahope,

Thank you!

Crow
gods_child

Post by gods_child »

Crow!!!
What a pleasant surprise to see you're back! You were definitely missed. I haven't been as active as I was a couple years ago and am working on finding my footing here again as well. Hopefully we can catch up sometime, if that's ok to say.

Best Wishes,
gc
Member since Oct 3, 2007
102 Old Posts
Crow

Post by Crow »

Hi gods_child,

How are you?
I wondered if I might see your name pop up at some point! Good to hear from you. Sorry it has taken a while to respond—I don't have notifications turned on anymore, so I just go at my own pace and catch up eventually. I have been offline for a week or two, and hadn't seen your post.
Really good to see your name. I've posted on some other regular 'friends' threads from back when I was on here all the time, but my posts have been overlooked sadly. Happy to engage with those who still want to whilst I'm here.

Crow
gods_child

Post by gods_child »

Crow,

I'll be honest and say I wasn't sure if you wanted to hear from me once I saw you'd popped back up while I wasn't really around. It was probably just my own insecurities, but I'm glad I got past it enough to send a few words your way. I don't think I get notifications anymore so I didn't known you'd responded until today. I think a lot us are taking it slow lately. I know Im still working to find my way. It's more of a me thing than it is an isurvive thing as I find this place to be quite special. I'm working on it. I'm glad you're going at your own pace here. That's what matters, right? Best wishes.

gc
Member since Oct 3, 2007
102 Old Posts
gods_child

Post by gods_child »

Crow,
It doesn't look like you've been around much. I'm sending this in hopes that you see a warm message upon your return. I've always appreciated your support and the insight your have to offer. I hope find yourself here again and that you find everything that makes this space so great. See you around!

-gc
Member since Oct 3, 2007
102 Old Posts