Donations

An area for important announcements and reminders regarding isurvive.
This section will keep you updated with what's going on within our organization.

Moderator: Jonesy

Scars

Re: Donations

Post by Scars »

Jonsey, where is the donate button?
How do I make a donation?
It has been on my heart to give back a little to support this forum because it has meant so much to me and my healing.
scars
A scar is the tattoo of a triumph to be proud of. It says the hurt is over and the wound is closed. It means you conquered the pain, learned a lesson, grew stronger, and moved forward. There is a beauty in my scars that I can see now.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Scars

That's very kind and thoughtful of you - we appreciate anything you have to offer :)
https://isurvive.org/support-us/
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Scars

Post by Scars »

Thank you. I guess I haven't seen that page in a while. I set up my bookmark to go straight to forums.
Last edited by Jonesy on Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, for no triggering detail
A scar is the tattoo of a triumph to be proud of. It says the hurt is over and the wound is closed. It means you conquered the pain, learned a lesson, grew stronger, and moved forward. There is a beauty in my scars that I can see now.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Thanks so very much to the member who donated a few days ago - you are treasured and loved by us ;)
You are important

Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Many apologies for being so tardy with my acknowledgments - for once I tried to take a holiday, when I was on holiday ;)

There are 4 members who have blown me away with their generosity, especially in these difficult economic times we all find ourselves in.

On 19th December, someone set up a monthly automatic payment to our PayPal account, an absolute first for us, and we received a further 3 donations on 24th, 26th and 31st December.

Your gifts, no matter how small, are what keep us afloat and I thank you all from the bottom of my boots. You know who you are, look for an email from me :)

(If the person who donated on 26th December wishes to make themselves known, please drop me an email – as the address you used for PayPal does not match your site one)
You are important

Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Much gratitude to the anonymous donor who made a gift via PayPal yesterday - you rock ;)
Should you wish to make yourself known to me, then please send an email.
Many thanks
You are important

ChipmunksRunFree

Post by ChipmunksRunFree »

Amazon Smile has ended?? I just found out. Will iSurvive be very negatively impacted by this?
"A chipmunk for you..."
*plucks out the most beautiful flower and gives it to you - a baby chipmunk curled up and sleeping within its petals!...*
Genesis

Post by Genesis »

I made a small donation today. I wish I could give more. I received inheritance from my abuser and plan to give it all away but actually needed the money when I got it so I’m slowly giving it away over the years. I will give more when I can.
~ Genesis 💔
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi ChipmunksRunFree
ChipmunksRunFree wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:49 am Amazon Smile has ended??
Yeah, it's a real shame. We should be ok, but every penny raised through donations is vital for us.
You are important

Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Genesis
Genesis wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:22 pm I made a small donation today. I wish I could give more.
Thanks so very much. Your generosity is very much appreciated. Take gentle care of you
You are important