We are a system of systems

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

polyfractal

We are a system of systems

Post by polyfractal »

Hi There, we are new here.
We named ourselves polyfractal, because we are polyfragmented systems and subsystems, at least thousands of fragments.

I am the core speaking "J" (original birth identity), there are 3 hosts - A, P and E, each host has their own system of alters and polyfragments. We want to express ourselves in this forum, because of feeling alone. I am 27 years old currently.

We have been professionally diagnosed with complex PTSD and has been on disability pension since 2018. Our psychiatrist has diagnosed us with DID, but he said that our primary diagnosis is complex trauma. Secondary diagnosis has been BPD, since we had a self-harming history and suicide attempts history and schizophrenia, which is well under control at this stage.

We have went through sexual abuse, extensive bullying from primary to secondary school and university, negligence traumas and ritual abuse in a prolonged period of time from childhood to adulthood, on a daily basis often. We have been splitting ourselves exponentially to relief the traumatic pain. We had amnesia - memory loss for decades. I only have known my alters and their trauma history at age 21.
Serenity
Director
Director

Re: We are a system of systems

Post by Serenity »

Hi and welcome, polyfractal. I'm sorry for the reasons but glad you are here.

With care
Serenity
Redisfinallyfree

Post by Redisfinallyfree »

Hello and welcome polyfractal.

I’m glad you’ve found isurvive but am so sorry that you need it. I hope you find all of the support and healing that you need. I’m so glad that you’ve survived all of the abuse that was done to you. This is a good place and has helped me so much since I joined six months ago.

Redisfinallyfree
quixote

Post by quixote »

polyfractal,
Thank you for telling us about you. It is a pleasure to meet you.