Sitewide outage November 14th/15th

An area for important announcements and reminders regarding isurvive.
This section will keep you updated with what's going on within our organization.

Moderator: Jonesy

Serenity
Director
Director

Sitewide outage November 14th/15th

Post by Serenity »

Hi everyone

Our web host has informed us that they will be moving to a new facility on November 14th/15th. During the physical server move our site will experience some downtime. They will start the move after 11 pm Pacific Standard Time (check your local time conversions). They are estimating the move to take around 2-4 hours, though they will do their best to make it as short as possible.

Serenity
Paper

Re: Sitewide outage November 14th/15th

Post by Paper »

Thank you for letting us know, Serenity.
"... I've been livin' in my own shell so long:
The only place I ever feel at home...."

"I Never Wrote Those Songs," Alice Cooper, Dick Wagner, 1977, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
Serenity
Director
Director

Post by Serenity »

Hi again,

Good news! Our web hosts move to their new facility has been successfully completed. They have told us:

"Your server will now enjoy enhanced benefits such as faster uplink speeds upstream, advanced network switches, newer PDUs, superior reliability, and other world-class improvements."

I know there was some downtime as I was unable to login at my usual time yesterday. I hope that it wasn't a huge inconvenience for anyone. It is good to be back up and running.

Serenity
there

Post by there »

Thanks for the update, Serenity!
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.