Progress

Re: Favorite Animal

Post by Progress »

“Fetch the beanie”! Love it!
Redisfinallyfree

Post by Redisfinallyfree »

Progress,
Loved your comments on frogs. We used to live across the street from a park that had a wildish creek down a small embankment where hundreds or maybe thousands of frogs lived. We could hear them every night in the summers. We could always tell when coyotes were on the prowl because all at once every frog would go silent. We loved the sounds of the frogs but the simultaneous silence was eerie. Sometimes my younger daughter and I would take flashlights to the park at night to spy frogs who’d ventured up from the creek. She was so full of wonder whenever she’d find one. Wonderful memories. Thanks.

Redisfinallyfree
LittleChalupa

Post by LittleChalupa »

Hippos have always been a favorite of mine but recently, the last couple years, I have really been into snakes. We got one in 2020 that is a hybrid rat-corn snake. She's kindof got a derpy face and her eyes are bulby but she is really really sweet.
jrholman

Post by jrholman »

Cats are my favorite animals. In real life, I joke that I have cat dar because I seem to find cats wherever I go. But like others on this thread like dogs, llamas, and even snakes.