reishas 2019 thread

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

reisha

Re: reishas 2019 thread

Post by reisha »

😚{{{{{dancingfish!!!!!}}}}

Silly goddess! When will learn its ok, ya dont have ask, yer input is rishly valued by me. ALWAYS welcome here.

Off to do more 'watering'.....

{{{{{Alla us, everywhere!}}}
Last edited by Harmony on Mon May 20, 2019 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited from MT to NT due to no triggering content nor language
dancingfish

Post by dancingfish »

Ahhh but what if my particular word choice just happened to be triggering, or just... I think it's nice to be super-considerate, when a bunch of us here have had less than ideal consideration at some point in the past, probably? :D

Thanks though reisha, and good luck with your things! It sounds hard. But I'm rooting for you! :)

I was just pondering, would it help you to not call your slop "slops"? I've sometimes found it doesn't help me if I'm framing something I "have" to do as pretty negative in my head. Re-describing it in positive terms makes me internally roll my eyeballs, but it seems to actually help my brain and have less resistance to the thing. Benign self-deception at its best, perhaps. ;)

Anyway, thinking of you recovering from all the triggering information/happenings of late. Good wishes and fishy splashes to you! Much love and caring winging its way over there too. :)
reisha

Post by reisha »

{Df!}

Love that yer consientious bout word choices.
On my threads, when yer replyin to me, pls know ya dont hafta ask.

& as word choice relates to 'slop', a t more'n a decade ago called me on the very same thing. After sum research, i opted to keep the term. Most words have multiple meanings.. for most folx, its got neg connotations. Yet the actual meaning ((per current use) is an accurate description of its purpose in my life. Trust me, its a multi yr improvement from suma my earlier terms of non affection for it!
(Have ya ever looked at the label onna can of ensure, boost, or the like? Trust me, its slop!!!!!) In the rare event when i can 'chug', ill 'plugNchug' - plug my nose & keep chuggin this shit down. Mostly tho, its One, maybe 2 or 3 Sips At A Time.

Thank ya for the water wishes!πŸ˜‚
Last edited by Serenity on Thu May 30, 2019 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT as no triggering detail included
dancingfish

Post by dancingfish »

{reisha!}

Heh and quite understand on your word choice - thanks for explaining it. :) Yes, I've seen the ingredient list on those before too! Your word is very apt in at least one sense! :lol:
there

Post by there »

reisha,
Sorry if it seemed I was implying that you are addicted to opiates. I guess I was reacting to all the attention and concern about that. I know that plenty of people use prescription pain meds very responsibly. And I never thought you weren't using pain meds responsibly.

Obviously, you have feelings about how media portrayal impacts people who take these pain meds, wherever they may be on spectrum you mentioned. There's a lot of useless, pointless stigma, that's for sure. :roll: I meant no judgment of anybody. Rant understood.

Glad you Will get pain relief soon.

oooo, meaningful work opportunity! This sounds exciting!
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
reisha

Post by reisha »

There, thanx much for that. I dinna mean for ya ta think it was directed at ya. But im soooooo Notta Fan of the Aa model, which is realy just about all 'the general public' understands about 'the opiate addiction crisis'..... or addictions in general.
That bein said, i also agree w ya that there is alotta media noise about it, but solutions are slow to implimented. However, thats not stoppin lotsa A&I in those poly ticks folx (grrrr!) Mukkin round w regulations, etc......

I innaately kinda think along those lines, that way.
Remeber too, that my ...last real attempt to reinvent mice elf ( when goin thru divorce& hopin to keep house, waaaaayback when ...... lori (isurvive founder) was still alive, ...) was getting the academics certs for addiction counseling. Suceeded w the classroom part, have a lovely pos (piece of sheepskin) to prove itbut dickhead X dinna wanna give me additional time i needed to complete the 3k hrs of ( mostly unpaid) intern hrs my state requires to get state licence. (Fukker!)
& yes, im *completly* over ^that^, cantcha tell!?!?πŸ˜‰

Dancing fish, it always makes me smile when ya stop by. There is a ...... lightness, a youthfulness aboutcha that just tickles my cockles.

So, THIS is *hopefully* last wkend update ( as if, lol!):

Success!
Stayed up, & put off 'final intentional birthing bath ritual', watched the clock, got dressed & only took me 2 'retries' ( oops! Forgot the script!, then gloves) b4 i Left The Building.
Got wunna the nice clerks at pharm. Refills, pain meds, lidocaine, nerve meds, & goin back on chantix
Also broke down & got a spendy new foam butt pillow, cuz ive popped & mended the 2 blow up ones i have too many times.
Also hadda nice chat w the services coordinator here, about how to create community, & *trust issues*. Totally spontainious, totally separate from all else, yet β˜†magiclly significantβ˜† dovetailing nicely into .... many of the same concerns this Meaningful Work opp offers.
Hmmm......
Sumtimes, theres just.....
Nuthin left to but smile, Smile, SMILE!!!!!!!

so, meds are in me, im gonna play online for a lil, ~maybe~ do more 'water work' ( or not - im pretty pickled!) & ..... GO TO SLEEP!!!! - wish me luck w that, lol!🀣🀣🀣

{{{{{{{ issurvive!!!!!}}}
there

Post by there »

reisha,
I do remember your getting training. Then you'd know better than most people about opioid use and all.

DIdn't recall about the licensure mess up with the jerk. Totally get how you'd still be pissed off after all that work you put in.

Ah, lori.... I remember her telling me that I 'have a lot of drive.' :) What a great person.

Yay, you got pain meds from a nice clerk.

Yay for smiles! :) :) :)
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
reisha

Post by reisha »

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†{{{{There!!!!!}}}}β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

WkDAY UPdate (will continue!!!!) :

Still havna slept.
Played online, &....

BEACHLADY SAYS HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( beachlady & i have both been on fb forever, but kinda lost 'personal touch', during my uh..... 'transiet trainnin' - havna really talked w her for several yrs.) Anyway, i 'poked' her, & just got off the phone w her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ<------ thats 'happyhippiedance', & YES, its all one word, lol!!! - ass u me'ing. The icons transfer...

{{{{ ALLA US EVERYWHERE!!!!!}}}}}..
Last edited by Jonesy on Tue May 21, 2019 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content
EasyStreet

Post by EasyStreet »

Reisha, if I may add my comment on this opiate thing:

Rat studies have shown for decades that rats in a good environment will not get addicted to substances. In a bad environment, yes, hooked.

My youngest has suffered from several fairly painful chronic diseases, and the major symptom is pain. The BS and runaround and traumatization, really, that we have gone through just to get pain medicine to keep her from going SU because of the pain. (we had to hospitalize her once).. well, I'm not telling you anything you don't know.

I think every MD should be required to go on painkillers for 2-3 weeks and then deal with it. Might teach them something.

Take care,
EasyStreet
Thanks for being

(On this forum, in my tribe, chatting or not, prosper and thrive!)
reisha

Post by reisha »

{{{{ easy!!!}}

Well, hi there!
Thanksmfor droppin in (πŸ˜‰

1st, so very sorry to learn of our mutual sorrows.😣😣
Yet another subtribe...... (welcome, brother)

But yano, ya should prolly real take that rant to the lot, &

DO LOVE!!!!!!!!!πŸ’πŸ’‘πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’˜β€πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’Ÿβ£πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’ŒπŸ’™!!!!!!!

& pls know yer always welcome in my 'home thread'
Last edited by Jonesy on Tue May 21, 2019 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content