Last post wins.

Games and fun things to talk about.

Moderators: quixote, Jonesy

coconuts

Re: Last post wins.

Post by coconuts »

Soooo I was at work in my school with my co worker friend and we were trying to do something. I can't even remember what. ( So remember it's Saturday). And she says. " Hey, what's in the attic above the stage?". And I say, " I'm not really sure just storage from what I hear, boxes and stuff, like the boxes we turn in over the summer". And she says, " well I was just wondering because for some reason the door is wide open". So I say " well let's go look" so we go look and are exploring. In the mean time we have another colleague who is expected to show any minute. So we are looking at boxes in the attic, completely enthralled because there are old year book photos, and I find one of my dad. Then we hear footsteps and someone walking back and forth so we freeze and my coworker thinks it's our friend so she calls out " hey we are up here" and suddenly the principal pops his head in and asks what we are doing up there. BUSTED

We are both laughing so hard we can barely speak and he is looking not too thrilled about it all. Then I chuckle out something about looking for a box and say that I found a picture of my dad and my friend is just laughing and we come down completely shamed lol. Then we went to the principals office. He didn't look too happy to see us but he didn't lecture us any more and we really couldn't stop laughing.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
there

Post by there »

wow, that is a great story, and it's true!
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

I know it was so funny for us. I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt and we we're just standing in his office trying to get a grip and avoiding eye contact because every time we look at each other we bust out laughing again. And my coworker texted the other one on our group text and said " nope it wasn't you it was Mr......". To which my other coworker said she hasn't been mistaken for a guy before and we both started busting out laughing again.

Then we got to business with the principal and why he was actually there which was to look at video of vandalism from the day before. I told him there were teenagers playing at the school most of the day and they were there into the night too. My friend agrees and he asks us what time we left. We look at each other and check out our text messages and tell him 10 pm and he drops everything turns around open mouthed and stares at us and say 10! You were here until 10! ?! We just stare back at him nodding and then bust up laughing again. He shakes his head at us and goes back to the video.
Last edited by coconuts on Mon May 20, 2019 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
there

Post by there »

I love it!
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Kenazandisaz

Post by Kenazandisaz »

Your job is wild.
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

You probably never knew elementary school teachers had so much fun lol

Oh the stories I could tell.lol
Kenazandisaz

Post by Kenazandisaz »

We've just equalled our best in the count to 30 game. Now might be the time for that distraction. Anybody got a laser pointer we could shine around the walls? Used to work for my cat.
Booklover

Post by Booklover »

no how about I faint lol
Booklover

I will become a survivor not a victim

Gentle (((((hugs))))) 🤗if ok
Kenazandisaz

Post by Kenazandisaz »

Halp, halp, Booklover has fainted. Somebody bring the smelling salts. :shock:
Booklover

Post by Booklover »

oh I feel so sick
Booklover

I will become a survivor not a victim

Gentle (((((hugs))))) 🤗if ok