Wellbeing course

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Booklover

Wellbeing course

Post by Booklover »

Today I’m of to a Wellbeing and creativity course at Local healthy hub - (name removed) .
(name removed) is a country college that runs free course aimed at people with mental health and anxiety.
This is the first one I’ve tried but love being creative.
Hope I can cope all day, as really struggling with people round lots of people and among strangers. I booked on the course a while ago and am still going as know it will be good for me but am already starting to feel panic.
Last edited by Jonesy on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed information to protect your location
Booklover

I will become a survivor not a victim

Gentle (((((hugs))))) 🤗if ok
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wellbeing course

Post by Harmony »

Good luck to booklover,

Sending you a little courage for the new experience.

Harmony
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Booklover

How did it go?
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Booklover

Post by Booklover »

Thanks it was ok but has left me totally exhausted and in a lot of physical pain. My back, shoulders m, neck and hips are hurting so much that I have had to lay down with heatpad and painkillers. I’m also so tired but can’t sleep.

It was a 3hr course half was talking about why creativity is good. We did a few silly games like drawing a cup with our eyes close and feeling the cup or listing ideas for uses for carrier bag. Then we had 20min to make a mood board/collage about anything. I will use the drawing with eyes closed with daughter as something fun to do but didn’t come away with any new ideas or how to great my creativity back as finding it hard right now to craft even though I know it helps with low mood but when I get this low I’m so critical on self that that just makes things worse.

Thanks you caring
Booklover

I will become a survivor not a victim

Gentle (((((hugs))))) 🤗if ok