Last post wins.

Games and fun things to talk about.

Moderators: quixote, Jonesy

Kenazandisaz

Last post wins.

Post by Kenazandisaz »

Be as schemey as you like. Sneak a post in real early, or real late. Try to bore everyone away talking about your astonishing collection of spatulas. Make people laugh so hard they bow out. Share wisdom so profound you render everyone speechless. Come by once a day every day just to post a smilie, because you are that determined to win. Can you be the last to post?
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Booklover

Re: Last post wins.

Post by Booklover »

Defiantly not going to be the last but have a question, Can you only post once a day or can you post as often as you like and when will it be decided that its the last post?
Booklover

I will become a survivor not a victim

Gentle (((((hugs))))) 🤗if ok
Kenazandisaz

Post by Kenazandisaz »

You can post as often as you like. There's always the possibility of someone resurecting the game, so a definitive win is impossible, but you were the winner for a whole *checks clock* 25 minutes there.
Booklover

Post by Booklover »

Oh this is going to be fun :lol: :lol: :lol:
Booklover

reisha

Post by reisha »

I just watched my cat barf all overthe floor. I wentto get ppr towels & clean it up. Im lookin rite at it, & still manage to step in it. Wtf!? Senior moment?
Kenazandisaz

Post by Kenazandisaz »

Trying to win by grossing us out? I applaud you. That is a power move, reisha. But it won't work. I have stepped in too much cat sick to be driven off by furball and kibble crusted toes.

I once injured my eye looking at a plant. I bent down to look at it and just kept getting closer until a leaf poked me right in the eye. I can't even blame my age, I was in my twenties at the time.
Booklover

Post by Booklover »

Yuck cat sick. Vomit is one thing I really struggle with end up being sick myself and bless all 3 of my kids know that if they’re being sick and need me except I’m going to be sick too
Booklover

coconuts

Post by coconuts »

So I could feel this with tons of silly stories from school with my students. ( Which I will always just refer to as Jane and John).

Speaking of vomit or at least vomit like things last year we were lining up on the grass for our whole school picture. It's a big deal and takes a lot to wrangle all the kids and get them all seen and looking in the same direction. Anyways I look over and this little girl in my class is kneeling down and shoveling handfuls of grass i to her mouth. I'm just shocked and call out her name to get her attention. At the same time the principal sees what's going on and tells her to spit it out. So she just stares at me with grass poking out from between her lips. I tell her again to spit it out. She stands there and starts pushing the grass out of her mouth with her tongue. I kid you not there was Soo much grass in there. It just kept coming and she is just pushing it out all calmly with her tongue letting it slide down the front of her dress. I'm pretty sure she just swallowed the last little bit. She seemed very confused as to why that was not okay. And no this was not a girl with an intellectual disability. In fact she was my top student regularly working 1 to 2 grade levels above. I will never forget the sight of her and that grass.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
reisha

Post by reisha »

Lol! At 1st i thot poor kids nervous, like when pets eat grass to soothe tummies. Theni got the image of a cow& cud... & now i cant stop lol'ing & i just snarfed AllOvver the keyboard!
Last edited by Jonesy on Thu May 02, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content
Kenazandisaz

Post by Kenazandisaz »

:lol: