*Please note that isurvive.org does not officially endorse anything listed here.
- Posts: 14494
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:44 pm
http://freedomtalkradio.co.uk/freedom-t ... -may-2016/
Please know that free tickets are available if you wish to attend
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/child-prote ... 9728073198
The aims of the conference are;
• to highlight the role and importance of engaging with families to prevent physical, emotional and sexual abuse and neglect of children by promoting their physical, emotional and social well-being
http://www.ncb.org.uk/media/236258/enga ... milies.pdf
• to promote the rights of children as citizens, through multi-disciplinary collaboration, education, campaigning and other such appropriate activities and to encourage professional support with the family during child protection enquiries.
• to stop the ‘ignoring of’ child sexual abuse by the authorities and for survivors to speak out get the compensation and counselling they rightly deserve.
• to maintain the awareness of the high profile people who abused children in the 60s and 70s, as well as the church abusers
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest