*Please note that isurvive.org does not officially endorse anything listed here.
- Posts: 15569
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:44 pm
While this course seems to be primarily aimed at professionals, they also extend a welcome to ‘stable survivors’.
Whilst focusing more specifically on what has become to be known as Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), this training day will look at:
• how DID presents in the therapy room
• challenges for the therapist
• ways of working to foster collaboration and recovery
• the three-phase recovery plan
• is recovery possible?
• should you talk to ‘parts'?
• how can traumatic material be processed safely?
• what is ‘integration' and ‘fusion' and are they realistic and desirable outcomes?
• what part does disorganised attachment play and how can it be managed?
Dates as follows:
• 20 June 2015 - Huntingdon
• 27 June - Bradford
• 11 July 2015 - Sutton Coldfield
• 18 July 2015 - London
• 7 November 2015 - Crawley
• 28 November - Bristol
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest