In Honoured Celebration...

This is a place for old members to come and share how their healing journeys have progressed.
Its also a place for those members to reconnect and share their experiences.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

Jonesy
Director
Director

In Honoured Celebration...

Post by Jonesy »

Hi all

A recent email from an ‘old timer’ sparked this thread.

When members drift away from isurvive, it’s often because they don’t feel the need to be here any longer. This is a celebration within itself, but I know that we keep them in our hearts as they continue their healing journeys.

However, this natural cycle also brings a sense of sadness and loss because the sharing and trust which unfolds within our forums is an incredible gift. We all come here for a variety of reasons, but our common bond is to seek support. Out of pain and desperation can grow the most beautiful of friendships, both on and off the site, and when someone stops posting, those left behind need to come to terms with losing a friend.

The purpose of this thread is to provide a space where we can celebrate the lives of those who once passed through our doors and are now completely free from pain.
Death stirs us all from time to time and so I remind you to reach out to those you love and tell them so... every chance you can.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: In Honoured Celebration of littlewinddancer

Post by Jonesy »

I am posting on behalf of primrosefaery...

To anyone who remembers littlewinddancer

"My best friend and I met here years ago when we very carefully shared experiences. Eventually, we met in person despite being an entire world apart. Sadly, she has very recently passed away due to a resurgence of breast cancer.
I don't know if there's anyone left in the org who recalls her, me, us. We go back to 2003/2005 and met in person for the first time in 2006. I'm just wondering if anyone remembers our finding each other. It was quite beautiful at the time and I'll remember her forever.

Peace"

primrosefaery
Last edited by Jonesy on Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
fight4me

Post by fight4me »

We must cherish the people that means a lot to us
Sadly this was before my time
But I am glad you both met and made a strong friendship

Sending safe hugs

I am so so greatfull for the friendships I have made here

Thank you

Fight4me
VAC

Post by VAC »

So very sorry....God's embrace.

There are friends closer than brothers and sisters.

VAC