Life and Love

This is a place for old members to come and share how their healing journeys have progressed.
Its also a place for those members to reconnect and share their experiences.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: Life and Love

Post by Jonesy »

Hi sam

I heard on the isurvive grape vine that a couple of celebrities had dropped by in this forum, so I came a-looking. I was happier than a happy thing on a happy kind of day when I read your words.
sam wrote:Thank you isurvive for always letting me vent...the only place I can write it all out in uncensored honesty. Life is finally good...just needed a moment to freak out.
Lovely to see you Sir Cary.
I suspect the isurvive jungle drums will be doing their thing.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
sam

Post by sam »

Had a wonderful weekend and birthday. Lots of road trip time to just talk about anything and everything, about 20 hours worth round trip. His family is great. They are what family should be. All 5 dogs did great, his parents 2, his brother and fiancées 1, and my/our 2 dogs. M is so good with my dogs and they absolutely adore him. I have some adorable pictures I love.
Life is an adventure and we shall see what the new year brings...for once I am actually happy and excited about it.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sam
F8

Post by F8 »

SAM!!!!!!

I have thought of you through the years and wondered how you were. So glad to see things are going better! Not sure why I came by a week or so ago but was happy to see your thread.
mustard seed

Post by mustard seed »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sam,
Sounds so wonderful and belated Happy Birthday :D :D :D :D :D
I do hope all you "oldies" stick around for a bit and share your happiness. (Welcome back F8)

Healing is for real and so is love :D :D :D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But oh my gosh-soooo many dogs. Don't know how you do it,
warm regards,
ms
sam

Post by sam »

F8!!!! No way! How are you?!! Holy cow, awesome to see you my friend!!
I think life is finally getting good and I'm figuring it out...life is tricky business, ya know? ;)
How are things with you?!
sam

Post by sam »

Thanks Mustard seed!! It was the best birthday I can remember!
Eh dogs are no problem! I've been told I speak dog better than I speak human ;)
Really proud of my 2 knuckleheads 8-)
sam

Post by sam »

So, new changes for 2015. New adventures. Following my heart. Putting my trust in love and jumping in with both feet, eyes and heart wide open.
Happy new year everyone!
mustard seed

Post by mustard seed »

Sam,
Go girl-you rock!
Happy New Year,
ms
F8

Post by F8 »

Things are good here. I have a wonderful son who is 6 now and we moved out of state and back again 4 yrs later. I have remained NC with my FOO for 9+ yrs now. I found isurvive very shortly after going NC, hard to believe it has been that long. Nice to have some distance between them and I, before there were plenty of miles between but the time helps even more. Still hoping to finish school one day but for now I am enjoying raising my son. I wouldn't trade my time with him for anything, it is going so quickly.