Just come back

This is a place for old members to come and share how their healing journeys have progressed.
Its also a place for those members to reconnect and share their experiences.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

salted lipstick

Just come back

Post by salted lipstick »

It's been a long time since I've been here. I just decided to come back today. A lot has changed since I've been here last. The forum looks a lot better visually.

I wondered what the ST, NT, and MT were until I went to post this thread. I'm assuming that Strong Triggers, No Triggers and Might Trigger?

I feel a bit stressed about coming back. I only come here to talk about stuff that I know only other people here will relate to.
HealingHearts

Re: Just come back

Post by HealingHearts »

You are right about the trigger indicators . Take your time . Post when you are able.
Healing hearts
Last edited by Jonesy on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added NT
Together we are stronger...
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Welcome back salted lipstick.

We are the same old friends here at the site with a nice new look. You figured out the trigger system perfectly. If you have any concerns write Jonesy.

warmly,
Harmony
ladysslipper

Post by ladysslipper »

Welcome back it is good to see you again. I was gone for a long time also and just started coming back. Taking my time posting again. I am easing back into the whole healing proccess.
Last edited by Jonesy on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT
carpe diem
member since June 2007 more then 2000 posts
salted lipstick

Thanks for the warm welcome back HealingHearts, Harmony and ladysslipper. You are all wonderful people and it was lovely to log on today and see some nice warm responses from people here.

I was a little concerned to see some of the new rules about DID posters (I have DID), it made some of my parts sad. But I can't really say much more about that until I reach a point where I can make sure I don't react too strongly...
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi salted lipstick

I welcomed you back on another forum but I'm not remembering which one right now, smile.
Please email if there is anything you wish to ask and I will help you understand what transpired around that issue.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
salted lipstick

Thanks Jonesy. I will probably email you about that issue when I feel ready to because I couldn't actually even make it past the first page of the thread where it got talked about because of feeling too bad. So I probably still need to understand better what the new rules about that are seeing as I couldn't read the whole discussion...

Thanks for the welcome again. :)
freshstart

Post by freshstart »

Welcome back! And not to worry, you are very welcome here. Try not to get too wrapped up in that thread - Jonesy will be able to clarify how it all sorted out in the end. Just know that we are all glad that you felt safe coming back when you knew you needed us.
"This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one before." Maya Angelou