still going on

This is a place for old members to come and share how their healing journeys have progressed.
Its also a place for those members to reconnect and share their experiences.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

VAC

Re: still going on

Post by VAC »

Fleur,

I don't think people like my dad and yours live much....my dad ran from himself and anyone close enough to see through the cracks his whole life.

All I had to do as kid to take him down was to stare at him.

He would have emotional "fits" once in a while, and the memory of those with recall is so sad to me. I think it happened three times I remember. He would run and cry and scream, "G.D. my soul! I wish I had never been born!"

I know he had some conscience. He offered to buy us a house to move us out of the neighborhood when my daughter was a toddler.....he was stricken when he did this, and I thought he was just being his weird self. Now I realize he knew he could not trust himself.

I was trained to care for invalids....I provided end of life care for both parents. I have done this and honeslty consider it an honor to help someone leave this world. Have never seen two people die as hard as them. Awful.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello VAC

Both my parents are around. Sometimes, I wonder if Dad fakes having dementia. Mum has Alzheimer's - thankfully, still remembers who we are

Age hasn't mellowed him. Still arcs up over least stuff. My sister cajoles, whereas he blusters with me - I know I would have had him in care long ago were I in her shoes

Special people assist with palliative care. As you say, an honour to be there for people about to depart this life

May there be peace within for all your family
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
VAC

Post by VAC »

And yours, Fleur.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

VAC wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:02 am
I truly miss the chat room from the first days I came to this wonderful place. I wonder what has become of several people.

Some of us are still here VAC. Know that we, your old crew are still mainly here. Some of us have new admin names on site but we are same old folks from chat way back when. We also watch and keep our forum safe for those who continue to find our healing space. You are important here.

safe hugs if wished,
Harmony
VAC

Post by VAC »

Harmony,

You can send me all the safe hugs you want to....we thought we were going to the land beautiful this year, but alas, no.

I have tried to access chat to no avail.

Good to see your kind face.

V.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello VAC

I am sorry for you not visiting the Land you have discussed - maybe next year's trip?

Regarding chat, please email Jonesy. I had difficulties at first with new arrangement

May you and loved ones enjoy this weekend
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Dear VAC,

My family and I have you covered (for visits to the land). We just got home from our trip where we welcomed a new baby grandson to the family. It was a cultural event to be sure. Lots of fun and joy. I think of you and your loved ones. Sending warm greetings.

Harmony
VAC

Post by VAC »

Harmony,

I congratulate you on a new life in your family....it is a great joy to see the image of God emerge again and again in this dark world.

My little dogs are at my feet tonight.

Tel Aviv and the Sea, and the sea of Gallilee, and Masada are my favorite places. Jerusalem pulls my guts out when we stay there. I weep. My daughter had a unique visitation from God there when she was 12. My mother did as well in the Gethsemane Garden some years earlier.

I hope that you and your husband are well.

I had a thought today, that everyone here posed such a threat to the system of darkness, all that was possible to steal our identity was marked, scared, taken from us. I believe this is a season that who we are created to be is going to be restored.

V.
Last edited by Jonesy on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed NT to MT, due to religious references
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello VAC

Saw a spoof regarding light and dark in this world - Armageddon was nigh, yet the Antichrist had been lost, misplaced, meaning that the positive forces were bound to win due to forfeiture. Those supporting the negative side were overcome with loving energy. So much so, that when the Adversary eventually arrived, even he was defeated by the good displayed by his erstwhile minions

Whilst tongue in cheek, to me the storyline is more accurate than some people imagine the end time will be (only the Bible tells of the Adversary being followed by countless beings and people to their peril)

Very special moments when your family members had a vision

Sent with a caring hug
VAC

Post by VAC »

Fleur,

Unfortunately, the Adversary will appear as the Messiah to most of the world. You will know who he is when he enters at a time of global military and financial chaos, solves the problems miraculously, and brokers a 7 year peace treaty between Israel and the Moslems.

The Age of Peace we all long for is not far ahead. I see it so clearly in my inner man. This is one of the certainties that keeps me going.

You have been a kind and gentle presence here for me always, Fleur, always appreciated.

V.