Remembering Lori

This is a place for old members to come and share how their healing journeys have progressed.
Its also a place for those members to reconnect and share their experiences.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

grandma in pain

Remembering Lori

Post by grandma in pain »

Hello to all of the members who were around when I was very active on here. It's been a long time since I've stopped by. However, I always try to at least pop in on this day in remembrance of Lori. It's hard to believe that it's been 10 years already. She was a very, very special friend of mine and I know that she meant a lot to so many other members
You will forever be in my heart...
(Member since March 21, 2008; 1324 previous posts)
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Remembering Lori

Post by Harmony »

Hi grandma in pain,

Nice to see your name posting again. Yes we are continuing to our founder Lori's original work here. Our job is still welcoming in survivors, providing support and community here. We keep things as safe as we can for our members. Not too much has changed except people come and go. Hope you and your family are all well. Please drop by any time.

Harmony
Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: Remembering Lori

Post by Jonesy »

How lovely to see you once again, grandma in pain.

I was thinking fondly of Lori yesterday too, and am happy to say that the remembrance plant in my garden continues to thrive. It has been sculpted into a heart shape. I also thought of the one(s) who created the site back in 2001, in the 'before Lori' days. We have never been able to track them down, despite sending letters to the original addresses we found. So grateful to them for sparking the site - such a special place, which continues to be guided with care and love.

I trust you and yours are well
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org