Poem from Joe, Loris husband

For all members who enjoy writing poetry or who use poetry to express their strongest emotions.
Please be advised this area can be triggering, so read cautiously.

Moderator: Jonesy

dkangel

Re: Poem from Joe, Loris husband

Post by dkangel »

This brought tears to my eyes. Sometimes, when I am at my lowest, I think I can just email Lori, for she-above all others-was there for me no matter what. She never gave up on me-like so many others.
I miss her.

dk
ghost

Post by ghost »

can it be stickyed?
tears still each time i read it
thank you for it
earthhorse

Post by earthhorse »

This is a gorgeous poem.

Joe you have the soul and spirit of an angel. No wonder you two were soul mates.

Joe I hope that life has gotten easier a little for you.

((((((((((((((((((((((((Joe))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry it hurts so much. I love how you transform your hurt. I know this will not stop hurting ever. But I think there will be things that will come to you, to you like an ocean. And your hurt will have a place there but it will not subsume you.

Much love, hope and strength to you,

EH
"One kind word can warm three winter months"
there

Post by there »

Thank you so much for this lovely, heartfelt poem. I feel lucky to have had Lori in my life.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
writing2heal

Post by writing2heal »

This poem brought me comfort today, in the morning of my grief. Thank you Joe. My heartfelt thoughts are not far from this place, and your words mean so much to me. A lovely rememberance of one of the most amazing ladies I've ever had the treasure of knowing.

-w2h
Writing2Heal

"The eye was placed where one ray should fall, that it might testify of that particular ray" (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Part of the isurvive family since Oct. 7, 2008. 768 previously contributed posts.