Okay

For all members who enjoy writing poetry or who use poetry to express their strongest emotions.
Please be advised this area can be triggering, so read cautiously.

Moderator: Jonesy

recover

Re: Okay

Post by recover »

hi stillmessedup,
just thinking of you and hoping you are ok.
recover xoxo
StillMessed UP

Post by StillMessed UP »

Thanks, recover... Brought tears to my eyes this morning when I saw your post. It is good to know that I was missed. I read some of what you've been going through and I hope and pray that you are feeling some of the love that is pouring through the internet to you from so many of us that are touched by your honesty and courage. I wish there was some magic that would make everything OKAY. I know today that okay is inside, not outside. okay has nothing to do with how others feel about us, it's how we feel inside. When we allow ourselves to comfort ourselves, then we will know some peace. Parts of us are so "comfortable" with the pain that it feels like we wouldn't know who we are without it. That deep hole that goes into forever...sometimes it would be nice to just curl up in there and never come out. But that goes against this part of me that wants to live. I think this part is bigger because I keep going forward. I think you have a hard time feeling the love you have for you, but I am sure you wouldn't be pushing through all this if you didn't KNOW somewhere inside that you ARE WORTH IT!!! and there is hope that it will actually work and you will one day look back on this triumphantly! And boy, will you have the experience strength and hope to pass on to someone like me who's sitting on this side of all that, afraid to go in. Thank you for showing the way, recover....

MUCH LOVE!!!
recover

Post by recover »

hello stillmessedup so so so happy to see you :) :) !!!!!

thank you for your kindness and support. i started a new thread and in it i refer to this poem you wrote which i had shared with my T. hope that is ok. you have helped me more than you know.

thank you.
i hope YOU are ok.
love,
recover
Xanthia

Post by Xanthia »

Hi StillMessed UP,

Trust life is going quietly for you.

Noticed today is your birthday. May you celebrate the beginning of your personal new year in suitable style.

Wishing you everything necessary for your healing journey.

Warm regards,
Xanthia
recover

Post by recover »

Hi stillmessedup,
not sure if you are reading but if you are then happy, happy birthday.
i just re-read your poem and it yet again blows me away. so right on for me.
i hope you are ok.
much caring,
recover
recover

Post by recover »

hi stillmessedup,
just want to tell you that after doing better for a couple of months i had a very difficult weekend and emotional setback. your poem speaks so clearly to a major issue for me and i again brought it to T to read and work on. your words help me so much.
hope you are doing ok.
love,
recover