Welcome Loved Ones

A discussion area for anyone who loves a survivor and needs some support of their own.

Moderators: Aspen, Jonesy, Harbor

the husband

Welcome Loved Ones

Post by the husband »

I do like the new board, but it seems so empty without all our old posts.

I'm going to ask if it would be acceptable to repost my own story so far. I would only post my own content and would edit out posts from others. The thing that attracted me to isurvive in the first place was the ability to discover that I was not the only loved-one of a survivor, that my feelings were valid, and that I was not a heartless monster for having wants and needs of my own. All of our stories so far are invaluable. It's great that we can still reach them, but a hassle that we cannot link to them. I do understand and respect the reasoning behind prohibiting links.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: Welcome Loved Ones

Post by Jonesy »

Hello the husband

How fitting that you should be the one to welcome our loved ones. You have been such a valuable member to many of us.

Gizmo and I ask that you summarise your story to date as best you can here and attach an internal link to your thread on the other forum.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
kspouse

Post by kspouse »

Hello Jonesy,I am just seeing if I can post.None of the older posts are on here I guess?
peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker »

Hello, kspouse.

It looks like you're all registered and set to go. :)

The old posts are still on the old site and will not be brought over. You can go back and read them, but they are locked from new posts being added. There is a link to them on the front page of this site.

Earlier, they were working through some kinks with that, but I'm sure it'll be all worked out soon, if it's not already.

Welcome to the new site.
kspouse

Post by kspouse »

peaceseeker thanks...Its been rough these past few weeks.
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Kspouse,

Still here for you in this new place.

Lydia
Vulnerability is the most accurate measure of courage.-Brene Brown
lonelylife

Post by lonelylife »

Hi the husband, kspouse! Lydia! (and of course jonesy!!) :D
kspouse

Post by kspouse »

I dont know if I should post this here or start a new one but I miss talking with all of you,Lydia,Lonelylife and all.Without getting too far into the last few weeks of behavior of drinking and lashing out,my wife came into my office last thurs and told me to go to her lawyers office and sign divorce papers.I told her I am not doing that..I know she has paid him last month which I found the reciept,but I am not I told her if she wants a divorce she can serve me papers...
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hello kspouse

It's good to see you.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
kspouse

Post by kspouse »

I just got divorce papers served from my wife.