Back, I think?

A discussion area for anyone who loves a survivor and needs some support of their own.

Moderators: Aspen, Jonesy, Harbor

rodeo

Re: Back, I think? *Triggers*

Post by rodeo »

Returning home today. Going on a cruise Monday to celebrate 14 yrs. Been a tough month with all the traveling, lost our best & her favorite dog. T cost going up & Ins will not be accepted.

I guess we'll figure something out. Possibly once a month or twice. It's just going to delay her healing journey.

Sending good thoughts to you all...

Rodeo
rodeo

Re: Back, I think? *Triggers*

Post by rodeo »

Hello All,

It's been a long couple of weeks. The work went well, then just died off. This gave me a monstrous case of anxiety considering what we've been through the past several years. The cruise was terriffic & we had a wonderful time. W was able to relax, it's so nice to see that.

Came home and was worried on the work front. Now I'm traveling solid for the next month starting Fri. Talk about criss crossing the US starting in Virgina, then to Ohio, then to Las Vegas on to California for 2 wks. I guess I'll rack up some frequent flyer miles this year.

Met with the T by myself this week. Discussed the changes he's making in his practice. He will work with us on the pricing so as it can be affordable. We discussed the frequency of possibly going to 2 a month to allow for more processing time. After discussing this with my W she agrees this is a good idea. Plus it's probably all we can afford at the current time. So thats a ggod thing. Wait and see....

The travel keeps me away from you all frequently and for that I apoligise. I'll bee trying to catch up on this trip. You all are never far from my thoughts, I think about you all at least once a day. The impact you (all) have had in getting me to this point of understanding is something that I hope others are able to take from this site. Hopefully I've been an inspriation to others when I've been able (and not on one of my rants :oops: ). The encouragment has been a blessing to me and I wanted to let you all know that. I'm still a long ways from being able to deal with this roller coaster by myself and wanted to say thanks for all the responses and insight & sharing & in general keeping me grounded when I needed it. for that I will be eternally grateful for the friends I have here.

Rodeo