Anger Tantrum

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

jimscarlet

Anger Tantrum

Post by jimscarlet »

I wish I'd remained calm and just been assertive like I know how to do,but I lost it completely.
Was on phone to electric co. which had taken 3/4hr.,to get through to,and up to then I was holding
it. Then after discussing some details,she said,"ok Sir,I'll get on to that,and you can phone us tomorrow
again to finalise the details . . . .at that point,I thought,Christ,I'll need to go through all this again
tomorrow? And in fight or flight response,and you know how stressful THAT can be! To add insult to
injury,I'll need to pay for long phone call . . . .ARRRRRRRGH! Any sympathy?
jimscarlet
Last edited by Ashia on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT as no triggering content included
reisha

Re: Anger Tantrum

Post by reisha »

{{{JIM!}}}
LMAO, tho at yer tail - bt,dt..... it is SOOOO frustrating! I understand completely how ya feel, why ya 'triggered out'. Its ok (breathe!) - in my whirld, ya getta pass on this one ;)
Sendin much support
Last edited by Ashia on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT as no triggering content included
there

Re: Anger Tantrum

Post by there »

jimscarlet,
You have my sympathy.
Laughing in recognition---insanely long hold. Hate!!!
45 minutes!? If I can call another time, 5 minutes is my limit. But sometimes you have to hang in.
I was put on a long hold at a company with a recording suggesting I paint my nails while I wait. :roll: But in a way, not a bad concept.Maybe we need a plan for this, like bringing activities for kids on a road trip. Puzzles, snacks, water :D

At the very least, you made a good story out of it! :)
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.