Fleur's 2019 Thread

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

there

Re: Fleur's 2019 Thread

Post by there »

Hi, Fleur!
Brief post b4 teaching, if kids arrive. Nice out today, in the 50s. Maybe why they won't show up. Will check children's room soon.
Please pocket ride in 0 mins.
Will write a better post later.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Retrospectively pocket riding with you there

Am smiling at having an invisible view of your class activities

Not been a great day, so this thought is truly special. Thank you

Safe travels my friend
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
there

Post by there »

Dang,
Now I lost a post!
There was a security issue sitewide a while back. It probably caused anyone trying to log in some hassle.

No kids came to class, or even into library yesterday.
Still, I bumped into a friend I hadn’t seen for a long time. He was walking with his clients from a group home near the library where I teach on Mondays. It would be nice to stay in touch with him. So, pocket rider, you still brought me luck. :)

Hope today is better, dea9 Fleur.
You deserve good things and good times.
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Fleur,

Also hoping today is a better day, perhaps some better sleep has been found or on the horizon.

Hope you are not directly affected by flooding I read about ?

Think of you often,

Couragetoday
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Thank you there, Couragetoday, for your thoughtful messages

Heavy rain overnight but no floods. Spectacular thunderstorms. Lightning flashes so frequent that night sky stayed bright for several minutes

Unfortunately it seems rain won't be where current fires burn in this state but in another place the firefighters are welcoming wetness and wind turning some of the flames back to previously burnt areas

There's a long trail of ants from kitchen sliding door to back door. I guess they are refugees from the rain as they seem to be carrying eggs

Wishing you well

Kind regards to all
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
there

Post by there »

Hi, Fleur.
extreme weather lots of places. Sounds like at least some good news about fires.

Definitely critters come inside to avoid bad weather. Not a lot of fun, though.

Hope your weekend is going well.Not sure what the time or day is there, though. :)
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dear there

Your message timed just before 7am Sunday my time. Is close to 11 o'clock now

Thank you for writing

Despite my extreme tiredness, sleep was elusive

This huge country has major events in many places - floods, fires, drought, dust storms

Then people's inhumanity to one another - sickening activities

Really glad to have iSurvive "family"

Wishing you and Tula very well
there

Post by there »

aAU ,(I think you’re there) ,probably bigger than the US. no shortage of weather extremes here, either. You are much closer to the equator, though.

People’s inhumanity to each other—sigh.

Qigong has helped with my exhaustion. Sorry that you didn’t get the sleep you needed. Hope it improves for you next bedtime :)

Glad to have isurvive ‘family’, too. Very glad to have you, dear Fleur.
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Hi Fleur,

That does sound like extreme differences in weather depending on which part of the country you’re in.
By the sounds of it, you are in a safe place, for which I am grateful.

It has been a Bizzarre winter here! No signs of it letting up. Recently we had about 24 hours of heavy winds with snow squalls.
Intimidating!

Hoping you are sleeping well, and failing that, resting well.

Couragetoday
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Thank you there, Couragetoday, for writing

After a quieter weather front, we had gales and now it is truly a hot summer day

Snow and cold sounds more extreme for you both recently. I sometimes think of sending warmth and dry weather conditions to you

One of my youngest insiders cannot fathom how come we can't spread out all the highs and lows so everyone can be in just right weather so we can all be happy playing outside?????

Sleep has not been great. Been dozing off and on. Cancelled today

Man mowed grass, whipper snipped weeds. He does nothing more. Although I did feel for him in the heat. It was really sticky before 9 o'clock this morning

Am looking forward to tomorrow. Eating lunch with some other ladies from Church, then assisting at Share Kitchen

May today be going well for you