Fleur's 2019 Thread

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: quixote, Harmony, ajei

Fleur

Re: Fleur's 2019 Thread

Post by Fleur » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:26 am

Thank you each person who wrote messages on this thread. Still not so great

Very tired, lots of pain

Doing hard work in therapy

Wishing all a lovely day

Doing best to enjoy warm sunshine

Much caring
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur

there

Post by there » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:08 pm

Fleur,
So good to read a post from you.
Sorry to read that you're tired, have lots of pain. Hope that feels better soon for you.
Not surprising you're working hard in therapy. You 're committed to your efforts.

Hope sunshine warms you mind, body, and spirit.
I'm my reality, not somebody else's low opinion.

DewDrop

Post by DewDrop » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:59 pm

Hello Fleur,

Hard work in therapy sure can be draining, and of course also quite fruitful.

I hope you are able to ease pain and rest mind.

Dewdrop

Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:56 pm

Hi Fleur,

It’s good to read from you.
Hard work in therapy sure is draining and hard.
I also hope physical and emotional pain ease up.
Sending you nothing but the best wishes.

Gentle hugs,

Courage today

Fleur

Post by Fleur » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:27 pm

Thank you Couragetoday, DewDrop, there. So special to read messages. Especially when thinking, feeling, if not around, no-one would miss me. Yeah, I know skewed but if can't be honest here, when I have to be circumspect with many. ... Refreshing to say it how ever it is

Currently await nurse to "dress" legs, backside, then plan to use a taxi to attend Church

Appreciate each one here, whether or not you post on thread, as I am aware some folk read but don't say anything

Here's to a pleasant weekend wherever you might be on this planet

Caring thoughts
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur

there

Post by there » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:40 am

Fleur,
How you honestly feel is okay here.
Really missed you a lot.
I think your example may have influenced my going to a church more, so I thank you. It feels good to read the music and sing the hymns.
Sorry feeling sad, angry, and overwhelmed or would have more to offer tonight.

Edited 1x by there for syntax.
I'm my reality, not somebody else's low opinion.

Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday » Wed May 01, 2019 8:33 pm

Hi Fleur,

I’m so glad that you can share how things really are here. Speaking for myself, I definitely want to know how things are truly going for you, uncensored.
And for the record, I think of you often, whether you are posting frequently or not at all.
I care about you, without any attached conditions.

I hope today will hold some bright moments.

Couragetoday

Noname

Post by Noname » Sat May 11, 2019 2:12 pm

Fleur,

Thinking of you. Can relate to feeling like no one would miss you, but like Couragetoday, I think of you often. Hope you're doing ok.

Fleur

Post by Fleur » Sun May 26, 2019 9:07 am

Thank you there, Couragetoday, NN, for your messages. Like you each say, I think of people here although I'm astonished at how long it was since I last wrote

The nightmares have been horrific. Sometimes hard to know what's reality. After five weeks in EMDR place, had a night in general Hospital due to falling out of bed. Nothing of consequence resulted, for which I'm grateful

Slept on and off once I got home, by taxi, over $100, but I wasn't up to public transport on being discharged after sunset

Someone arranged a new T. She has heaps of experience in trauma, including EMDR, schema therapy and knows I need fortnightly appointments. She penned regular times from July to end of year in her book however my next appointment is a month off - although she said I'll be on her cancellation list

Think we FINALLY might have a lovely great fitting T who gets me, us

Someone gave her notes, so I just answered sensible stuff, except she didn't have family tree. Didn't have to tell the whole lot yet again. Nice one

I've reverted to not eating, not feeling hungry

EMDR therapist worked on safe at home, so not so vigilant. Continue jumping at sounds

Rental inspection was passed - she commented on positive changes since last here. Huge sigh of relief

Asked to be on a couple of teams at Church, so that was lovely. Yes, there, I also enjoy the music, singing - and there is definitely something different about expressing faith as a group (as opposed to being alone)

Kind regards to all

reisha

Post by reisha » Sun May 26, 2019 6:57 pm

{{{Fleur!!!}}}
Last edited by Jonesy on Sun May 26, 2019 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content