There: 2019

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

Fleur

Re: There: 2019

Post by Fleur »

Hello there

You are a wonderful person, a great friend, full of creativity and sensitivity

Neat that you turned around the credit with store. Really not worth the hassle of affecting credit rating for $13! A zero balance makes a huge difference

Congratulations for keeping on top of house chores. Must be in the air as I have completed some housework today

Fantastic that you have less loneliness at present. Really happy for you and Tula to have some new person and their dog with whom to share time

Reading your impressive to do list, wondering if you might have used a pseudonym for male name? If not, perhaps you'd like to alter that part of your post? Only thinking of maintaining your privacy

Safe caring hugs
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
recover

Post by recover »

hi there,
that is quite a list. hoping you accomplish what you hope to, yet do be kind and easy with your self.
with much caring,
recover
there

Post by there »

Fleur,
I edited that. Thanks!
Also edited it to say that I walked with a friend and my dog, Tula.

We sat by the river, watching it slowly flow seaward. Enjoyed being among Bare trees with their fallen leaves dancing in the wind. Tula got some running in, as I chased her with "I'm gonna get you, little doggy!" :)

Did qigong, EFT, I completed a part of my project, listening to 'study music' on youtube. Not working too much tonight.

Is it April yet???
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello there

Is it April yet? Puzzled me until I realised you meant had spring arrived. You have long winters

Went to water today, saw a new to me stylised bird sculpture and thought of you. Hope it was okay to take up idea of having you pocket ride?

Lots of sailing boats missing, just their bright yellow anchor buoys visible. The port area was busy with two ships waiting in the bay and another heading out to sea. Seemed to be at least three more in dock. With my eyesight, that is only guesstimate

Clear sky so could clearly see major city and the salt pans - opposite sides of water. Mountains were not misty with cloud but appeared misty blueish-purple at the distance - as crow flies, might be 20 miles or so (30+ km)

I startled some water birds in rushes. Brown ducks with teal in wings but the others seemed black. Might have been moorhens. The ducks splashed with outstretched wings but the others just paddled to next reedy patch

Dogs aren't permitted this time of year on beach, but they can be walked on leash beside cycle path. There was a huge dog - could have been a malemute, but might have been crossed with another breed as it had really long legs and not quite that type of animal's face. Going the opposite direction was a small curly tailed tan coloured fluffy dog, didn't reach the bigger one's knee. But they wanted to play and talk - they both pulled backwards as they were walked away

May you and Tula keep snug and happy

Soft caring hugs
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
there

Post by there »

Took time off from teaching today. Getting more tired lately. Feel like I I'm developing a slight cold which might turn worse if I have to wait in the out in low temperatures for buses. Uber ride won't work for me until I get credit and debit cards again.

My eyes are tired. Have continued vacuuming and sweeping out dust/ dog hair. Bedroom especially needs it. Allergies can contribute to fatigue. Although, in general, my body feels stronger, and I'm less overcome by emotion. Maybe the qigong is effecting that?!

Very happy to pocket right on your excursion, flirt. Thank you for the description. It's just the kind of thing I want to fill my resting mind with today.
Charming Account complete with ducks and playful dogs.

What are salt pans?

Through together the tomato soup mix with some frozen flounder period. Sort of a bouillebase?

Finally got doctors appointment for physical Friday at 2 PM. This one I am not going to miss!!!! :shock:
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello there

Really glad you have a dr appointment on Friday. Hopefully, might pinpoint any physical reasons for your fatigue, anything else going on. May everything be accurately assessed

A salt pan is where sea water is evaporated in sunshine to leave salt behind. Been in use well over 50 years - probably longer than my life time

Is there someone who looks after classes when you cannot teach?

Thought of you yesterday when I saw balloon animals being made by a man then a woman demonstrated colourful kites - is school holidays

I'm looking forward to being a tourist in home city as friend from interstate accompanies me. Shall take you in my pocket

May you feel much brighter very quickly

Caring hugs for you plus pats for Tula
reisha

Post by reisha »

Love the runnin play tween ya currently goinon. May i join?
Wow, sounds like all 3-a us are all kinda in the same splace! I, too have made lil bit-a progress on both house, & medical 'chores'.

Hmm, i took 'april' to mean 'taxes' (when theyre due). Lol - but maybe her part-a the country dunna get spring til then. ( my part, it usually starts gettin 'springy' late feb/early march)

Anyway, There - im chucklin at yer ta da list. Altho sum-a the specifics differ, both the length & general tone are very similar to mine. Looks like this'll be a productive yr, that 'wallowing' has lost sum-a its attractiveness(?)!!! :D
Last edited by Jonesy on Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content
there

Post by there »

recover,
so sorry I missed your post! Think my mind mixed it in with Fleur's...not most careful reading.

Thank you for your caring words. Always great to see your posts!
there

Post by there »

thanks, reisha and Fleur,
have cleaned out bedroom dust and dog hair. Breathing much more easily, feel some better.
We have sporadic warming starting late February here. Changeable weather all year. Last year, we had 70˚ day in Jan or Feb. By April, it's warmer more regularly, usually without major snowstorms.
Have sometimes put 'ta dah' lists on my thread to help hold myself accountable and get them down in some form out of my head. So it's not some great change in me.
reisha, I'm not sure why you wrote, ' "wallowing" has lot sum-its attractiveness'. It's not something I would say about myself.

Now I know what a 'salt pan' is . Thought it meant something like that.

Looking forward to visit to your home city via pocket, Fleur!

edited 1x for grammar- there
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dear there,

Sounds like the weather here - very changeable. "Clark" told me where he is, it is either wet or frosty every winter's day, especially July and August. Like you shared, we can sometimes have a very warm day amidst the cold season.

Congratulations on getting house tasks completed. Dust, dog hair impacts air quality in our homes, something that I only became aware about recently. I suppose I had a vague sense previously.

Nice to "see" you reisha

Wishing us each a beautiful day