Something Simple

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

IMA

Re: Something Simple

Post by IMA »

Today I like how an orange butterfly passed in front of me, when I was walking home.
IMA

Post by IMA »

Sometimes I wonder if it really is worth staying around groups of people

I like how most people travel and discover others that way verse being born into a lifestyle.
IMA

Post by IMA »

I noticed I sleep better when it's cold outside
there

Post by there »

IMA,
I've been noticing butterflies a lot lately. They're small and pale yellow.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

Hoping you are feeling okay.
Glad to read your daily realizations.
Sending smiles and a song~~~

<3
ws
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi
IMA

Post by IMA »

Ty ws
IMA

Post by IMA »

Speaking of songs... just want to reflect on a song I heard recently

Come let's watch the rain as it's falling down
Sunlight on your skin when I'm not around
Shit don't feel the same when you're out of town
Come let's watch the rain as it's falling down

...when I hear this and reflect on this personal. A lot of thoughts come to mind. Like I'm only around when others are sad, to share in our misery. Or how when they are at their best I'm not usually around when they are happy. I know that most of the time when I am happy, I am still fight control over my thought of cautiousness. I think of the past because looking at moments now, most of those people who came to me that were sad aren't around anymore. I stopped see them... I won't be near cause I'm afraid they will caught all the awful energy around me that keeps attracting itself to me.

Rain keeps falling, tears keep falling
Rain keeps falling, tears keep falling
Darling, your love is like walking a bed of nails
And I just can't keep on fine
Oh oh oh

Kinda laughed at this song...a brief moment of what an unhealthy relationship is. When you stay even it hurts you.
But if your more mindful the lyrics can be interpreted as a few meanings. For instance, like walking a bed of nails. Don't know what kind of nails are implied. Don't know if they are standing up upright or downside. I am not fine in life, because I don't know what lies beyond life. I thought at one point in time in my life, where the world showed me a glimpse. I thought to myself even in death people are still cruel, noisy, and looking for control of power.
I don't care that I sound crazy this year, has shown me enough to confirm that most people aren't whom they claim to be,, family is only about upholding the name. Evil is still there... conforming is still awaits everyone.

I honestly know I'm too aware of everything for my own good. Couldn't control even if I wanted too...

Falling Down, Lil Peep and XXXTentacion, produced by Smokeasac and John Cunningham, released 19th September 2018
Last edited by Ashia on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added in copyright references as per guidelines and changed NT to MT for use of profanity
there

Post by there »

IMA,
Keen observation --analogy of the song to relationships, how they can be conditional.

With ws, hope you're feeling okay, IMA.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
IMA

Post by IMA »

Tonight I feel tired but content.
IMA

Post by IMA »

One thing that brings me joy...

Puppies and babies :3