Something Simple

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

IMA

Re: Something Simple

Post by IMA »

Right now in this moment...I feel good about my body and inner self and yes Ws strawberry with chocolate are perfect too
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

Hold that feeling of contentment!
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi
IMA

Post by IMA »

Today after 10 years of thinking...I still want to be in this career that no one really wants to dwell in
IMA

Post by IMA »

Just wondering where I am going in life. What will be the next breaking point? How will I cope with it? Will the people in my life then would still love someone as screwed up and damaged as I am, once they know all that I have been through?
IMA

Post by IMA »

Wondering why things happened for whatever reasons... but today I love myself, no one can ever shame of that, no one will ever blame me for that. I'll fight for myself and you too....now I'm going to take care of myself with something simple as washing my face for clearer skin.
Last edited by IMA on Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

Its good to read positive thoughts about the present and your self. :)
Rumi
IMA

Post by IMA »

I'm so grateful to have people who see me with no wrongs in their eyes. Also relieved that I can be myself and have my corky moments without judgements.
IMA

Post by IMA »

Thank you world for weird awkward people like me
IMA

Post by IMA »

I wonder when my life will ever get its dreams to come true....like:
1. Having a big family
2. Traveling to Thailand
3. Becoming a dancer
4. Being super flexible
5. Owning a lot of homes
6. Knowing at least two other languages
7. Getting a PhD
8. Become a Massage Therapist
9. Being in tune with the world
10. Finding the rest of my soul mates....
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

IMA,
I've found that so many dreams are hidden in everyday life.
Do you know anyone who's Thai? Or been to Thailand? Maybe that's a little something. Is there a Thai restaurant near you?
Dancing is one of my favorite things to watch. Both of my kids have been in dance classes since they were 3. They love it.
Can you take a class?
What kind of homes do you want? Yurt? Tiny House? Houseboat? Just curious.
What do you want a PhD in? I'm scared of doctorate classes. They're for super intelligent people. It's cool that you even want that.
Do you mean flexible as in contortionist flexible or like acrobat flexible? One of my kids follows Soffie Dossie. She's pretty amazing.
What kind of massage therapy are you interested in? I have one that is trained in myofascial release. Crazy painful but soooo effective for releasing trauma caught in my body. Maybe you could help those of us with a trauma background. :)
Soulmates are magical. What I've found in my life is that they don't stick around. They're like these spiritual guides that show up when I need them and then they subtly move out of my life. I wonder what yours are like.

I'm probably boring you with my questions.
I think it's awesome that you have so much determination and hope that you know these things will come into your life at some point.
That perspective is contagious.

ws
Rumi