Police / court / outcome

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

fight4me

Police / court / outcome

Post by fight4me »

Hi

It has been a little while since I was her last and I am sorry to comeback and dump this her but just need to off load

In 2018 I reported my abuse to the police, and this week was the court case which started Monday,
Since reporting i have worked closely with the police to give them as much information as I can
Have not hidden anything and have been fully open to them

Giving evidence well that was hard but I did it and I can’t believe I did.

Thursday 19the august I was informed of the verdict which was Not Guilty, OMG I can not believe her was not charged, he even admitted it to a family member but not the law was not on my side
And this is something I will have to deal with and find peace with

With all that said I do not regret reporting it, as this could of gone the other way, but I am a stronger person for doing
I will not let him control my life anymore, I will and am taking control back

Karma will kick him n the ass nice day and I will be there to see it

What ever road you take believe in your self, you are strong

fight4me xx
Progress

Re: Police / court / outcome

Post by Progress »

Oh fight4me,
I’m so sorry about the outcome. That’s just not right. I don’t understand this world sometimes.

You have an amazing amount of courage. I’m fairly new to this site, but I just want to say I’m incredibly proud of you. You shined a light into the darkness. You stood up for yourself and for all of us, and basically said-
This is wrong, you are a criminal, and I’m telling everyone the truth.
That’s powerful.
fight4me wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:50 pm With all that said I do not regret reporting it, as this could of gone the other way, but I am a stronger person for doing
I will not let him control my life anymore, I will and am taking control back
It’s amazing what you did. I hope I find that kind of courage one day.
Please take good care of yourself,

Progress
fight4me

Post by fight4me »

Hi progress

Thank you for your kind words

We all have that strength it just comes out in different ways,

It’s hard to say sometimes but yes proud of my self for doing it not only for me but for others too

Everybody’s path is different but I would like to be there to support which ever path is taken

I joined this site I think in 2014 and I have come a long way

It’s has not been an easy path to take but as I have said before believe in your self
And remember You matter

Fight4me
Last edited by Harmony on Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited trigger indicator from MT to NT as no triggering detail
honeybera

Post by honeybera »

Hi fight4me
I know that the verdict for him hit you like a ton of bricks and not in a good way at all, but imagine how he felt? What he'd gone through being brought up on charges and taken to court by his victim? That must have been like a nightmare for him having been thusly striped bare emotionally and humiliated like that. His ugly little secret was out in public for all the world to see! I say it served him right. Sad that a bit of jail time could have probably done him even more good! Jerks like that get away with it sometimes, but not forever. The verdict may have given him an immediate sense of relief, but he'll never EVER want to mess with you again!! HA HA!! :P

You are the ultimate winner here. You really are a fighter. You are strong and thereby did the right thing by going to the police. {{{{fight4me}}}}} I'm proud of you.

Honeybera
Last edited by Serenity on Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT for no triggering detail
fight4me

Post by fight4me »

Thank you honeybare.

Yes you are right he has gone through that and the ripples of effect will still keep going for him

ThNk you for your kind words

Fight4me
Last edited by Serenity on Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT for no triggering detail