On the Chessboard 2021

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

Chessgirl

Re: On the Chessboard 2021

Post by Chessgirl »

Thank you crow!
Chessgirl
Chessgirl

Post by Chessgirl »

Still sick with the zophran and now I’m unable to urinate. Last pregnancy I had UTIs on top of the hyperemesis. The dehydration really messes with my bladder. I’m afraid that’s what’s happening to me again with this pregnancy. Back to the doctor. Ugh I cried out to god literally and begged for a break. My fiancé goes back to work tomorrow and I have to be able to function...
Chessgirl
Crow

Post by Crow »

Oh Chessgirl that is rough. Just prayed for you. Not sure what else to say, but I hope you get some rest soon.
A little boy hides in an adult's disguise.
Quote taken from an original poem that I have written.
Chessgirl

Post by Chessgirl »

I appreciate that crow.
Chessgirl
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Chessgirl

Sending much support, fully understanding, and hoping things settle quickly ((((Chessgirl))))
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Chessgirl

Post by Chessgirl »

Thank you so much Jonesy! I’m trying to remind myself that this will pass. I can’t have hyperemesis forever. I really appreciate your support.
Chessgirl
Chessgirl

Post by Chessgirl »

Going back to the ER. Can’t get in with a OB till next Wednesday and I’m unable to keep any fluids down even with the zophran. I don’t know what they are going to do I’m super scared. I don’t want to be admitted but I don’t know what they will do. I was seriously considering suicide or abortion yesterday but my fiancé says absolutely not to abortion and my daughter can’t lose her mother. We can’t find any daycare with availability and my fiancé was able to get only today off. This whole thing is a mess. I need some kind of relief and help ASAP. Prayers greatly appreciated. Thank you for being here isurvive.
Chessgirl
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Oh no chessgirl. That's just awful. Hypermesis is just awful to deal with. If you explain your situation they may just make you stay for today to get iv fluid in you and then get a zophran in a pump type thing to take home. I asked them once how they expected the pills to work when i threw up so much there was no chance for them to stay down. Regardless, definitely sending prayers and hope your way. Hoping you are already feeling better and they have found a good solution.

Coconuts
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Chessgirl

Post by Chessgirl »

Thank you coconuts. I’m leaving shortly and will keep y’all updated. A pump sounds more promising. I appreciate your words.
Chessgirl
Chessgirl

Post by Chessgirl »

Ugh sitting here in the ER. They weren’t all that helpful kept me here hooked up with fluids and zophran and left me here alone freezing with no blanket. They had a paramedic student in training hook up my IV when I got here and he kept messing up. Got blood all over my jeans. After being left alone a nurse guy came in and gave me a cup of water and told me to drink it which made me feel super sick again. I feel a little more hydrated and I’m not throwing up now but I know when I get home it’s just a matter of time. Haven’t eaten anything all day. Feel too sick to eat now. I guess there’s not much they can do for me. Feeling super defeated again.
Chessgirl