Recent post

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

bjkszg

Recent post

Post by bjkszg »

Hum I joined this to connect w/survivors however it's looking like the last post were in May 2019. Ok well I'll keep seeking support online to see what is currently active.
Last edited by Harmony on Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited trigger indicator from MT to NT due to no trigger content nor language.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Recent post

Post by Harmony »

bjkszg wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:51 pm Hum I joined this to connect w/survivors however it's looking like the last post were in May 2019. Ok well I'll keep seeking support online to see what is currently active.
HI bjkszg,

Welcome to isurvive. Actually the most recent post was one hour prior to your first post. You might want to look around in the different forums before you give up on isurvive. There is an active vibrant community of survivors from around the world here.

we welcome you,
Harmony
dancingfish

Post by dancingfish »

Ah, I think you might have managed to do what I used to - there is a list of pinned, locked announcements which is above the list of active topics in each forum area! They are different to the conversations we're all having here, but I can see how at first glance it looks like we've been quiet for months! :D

Hope you are perhaps able to drop back soon - I find the Quick link (see top left, just under the tree and bird logo) to "New Posts" quite useful, as I can see what threads people are currently present in and responding to listed there. :)

In any case, a warm welcome to you and look forward to seeing you around on the forums if you wish to pop back here. :)
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi bjkszg

A warm welcome to isurvive - glad you found us. Please email me if you have any questions or need help navigating the site.

(And thanks to dancingfish for such a helpful post ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
quixote

Post by quixote »

Bjkszg,
Glad you could join us. It's a very friendly place.
quixote