Question about GoodSearch/GoodShop

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

grandma in pain

Question about GoodSearch/GoodShop

Post by grandma in pain »

I was wondering if everything is still the same when using GoodSearch and GoodShop. You know where it says "WHO DO YOU GOODSEARCH FOR?" Do we keep "isurvive.org" or do we put in "isurvive.org.uk"? I just want to make sure I don't need to change it.

Thanks
You will forever be in my heart...
(Member since March 21, 2008; 1324 previous posts)
little h

Re: Question about GoodSearch/GoodShop

Post by little h »

hi- i dont know anything about it except if i didnt put the uk part, i was brught to the old site/server... i had to use uk to getto the new one. nice to meet you.
Our Hearts Can Grow Strong at the Broken Places
from a quote by Jack Kornfield
given to me by my T
Gizmo

Post by Gizmo »

Goodsearch is still under isurvive.org as we do intend to revert back to this url in due course
grandma in pain

Post by grandma in pain »

Hi little h. Nice to meet you, too. I'm sorry, but I think you misunderstood my question. I was wondering if, while using GoodSearch, if we have to change the name of the charity. I do most of my shopping online whenever I need to purchase something and I always go through GoodShop so a percentage is donated to isurvive.

Gizmo, thank you. I will be purchasing airfare soon to go back down by J in September and I want to make sure it counts. I will finally get to see their new home!!!! :) My oldest granddaughter, A, is turning 8 in September and I'm going down for her birthday
You will forever be in my heart...
(Member since March 21, 2008; 1324 previous posts)