Typhoons, Earthquakes, Tsunamis ....

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Fleur

Typhoons, Earthquakes, Tsunamis ....

Post by Fleur »

Oh boy!!

Just read the news. Japan has a typhoon. Indonesia affected by earthquakes, landslides, tsunami. Clean up expected to be ongoing for considerable time in Philippines, USA, Europe

Elements are seemingly becoming more ferocious, with greater frequency

Telling self to embrace life because who knows what will happen next?!

Silly as it sounds, the global weather patterns reflect my inner turmoil
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
Fleur

Re: Typhoons, Earthquakes, Tsunamis ....

Post by Fleur »

This time, my thoughts are towards Florida and general region as Hurricane Michael is about to devastate the area.
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Oh, wowee....

So many areas affected with the deaths, displacement and other consequences from fires in Europe, especially Greece and Portugal; the Asian cleanup in China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines in particular in the aftermath of earth tremors and typhoons ....

The Americas and Australia hit by storms, floods

Unseasonable weather patterns seemingly on a global basis

Haiti and other islands face various types of disaster

The African continent might not be affected from north to south, but there are ongoing concerns for some countries - famine, civil unrest, insufficient water or too much rainfall

Our environment appears to be in turmoil. One thing we each could do as a help is to "reduce, reuse, recycle" to quote one campaign motto. To do one small activity each day would make literally a world of difference

Today, I put rubbish left in street into a bin - what about you?
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Today, my thoughts are with Italy, from the north to Sicily, as flooding caused fatalities and serious damage

If you live in affected areas, may you be safe
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

To all people affected by fires in USA and elsewhere, may you remain safe. Possessions lost is sad, although many items can be replaced. However, life and limb are another matter....

Please accept my condolences where appropriate.