Thinking of everyone

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Nelll

Thinking of everyone

Post by Nelll »

Hi everyone!

Although I have been alittle quiet recently, I just wanted you all to know that your in my thoughts every day.
I cheer you all on from this side of the world, as I walk down streets I think of you all and wish you all of the happiness I could possibly hope for.

Please feel free to comment whatever you like on this thread, I am around today if anyone wants a chat. (Not in the chat room as I am at work and I wouldn't want anyone to wonder where I have gone) but I am here :)

All the best,
Nelll
dancingfish

Re: Thinking of everyone

Post by dancingfish »

Aw Nell, what a wonderful post to read from you. :) Thank you, it's lovely to hear from you too!

It's a bit of a greyer day here this morning, but the promise of some sunshine later on. I've noticed it's so much brighter now at midday than just a few weeks ago (it's winter here!). Birdsong seems to be getting more cheery and starting to sound like I recall from Spring-y, first blossom days.

Very much cheering you on from over here too (I'm in the UK), and wishing you all of the happiness you can manage. :D Hope you have some lovely moments to your day. :)
Chessgirl

Post by Chessgirl »

Thank you Nell! I needed that this morning! Hope you are doing well today too!
Chessgirl
Nelll

Post by Nelll »

Dancingfish,
I'm in the UK also, and I have definitely noticed the longer, brighter days. It really is lovely.
I'm having a hard time but I'm really trying.

Chessgirl, I'm glad I could help this morning. That makes me feel great, so thank you.

Much love
Nelll
dancingfish

Post by dancingfish »

Oh, hello from possibly not so far away, in that case! :) (I'm in a south/south-eastern spot here.)

Times and circumstances can be really hard. We're here bearing you up if the thought gives you some comfort! Understanding also that sometimes it's just hard and that's just how it is that day. Pocket riding if you'd like a little bit of imaginary fishy company, though. :)

Much love and caring to you too, wishing you good care and support.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Nelll

Loving the almost spring weather here up in Scotland... now that we have crawled out from under all that snow!
Snowdrops are dancing in the breeze and the birds are nesting - what's not to like?

You can do this my friend :) What a great idea to write a chat-post for support today
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Nelll

Post by Nelll »

Good morning dancingfish,
The idea of having a fish in my pocket riding along with me in my daily adventures is a lovely thought. It makes me want to paint it and I think I will! :D

I am sout-east too and it's sunshine all round here today! I am going to go for a lunch time walk in the park in a few hours and soak it all in. I hope you have some sunshine there today too.

Jonesy, ( sorry for not always getting the trigger warnings right, and thank you for correcting me sometimes) I have never been to Scotland but I've always wanted to. I always feel like it would be cold, I don't know why haha.
I hope you have a brilliant day!

Much love,
Nelll
Nelll

Post by Nelll »

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to pop by this thread and say that I'm thinking of you all.
I see a few new people have joined and I hope you all feel welcome and settle in well.

I think of this thread as a virtual hug to anyone who pops by, or even a virtual high five, it's that's better.

You are all so strong, although I may not feel like it.
I really do cheer you all on from here.
I have never fit in anywhere really, but I feel home here.

Thanks guys,
Nelll
Crow

Post by Crow »

:D Hey Nelll ;)
A little boy hides in an adult's disguise.
Quote taken from an original poem that I have written.
gods_child

Post by gods_child »

Nelll,

Thanks for the hugs and high fives! I'll take all of the above. You are so great to be so encouraging while cheering everyone on. Funny, I just told you on your other thread that you are stronger than you realize. I guess great minds think alike! I'm glad you are here and that you feel you have a place to settle and belong. I'm sorry that it needs to be here, but I'm glad you are supported.

- gc
Member since Oct 3, 2007
102 Old Posts