Thinking of everyone

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

amg

Re: Thinking of everyone

Post by amg »

Hi Nelll
Last edited by Harmony on Mon May 31, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited from MT to NT due to no triggering content nor language.
quixote

Post by quixote »

Hi Nelll,
Hope that you are doing well.
Nelll

Post by Nelll »

Hi Amg,
I'm sorry I didn't respond on here.. I know I said I normally do, and I haven't. I'm sorry.
I hope you're okay.

Quixote,
Thank you for checking in, I hope you're doing well.

Suicidal thoughts TW
In all honesty, I have been falling down a dark hole for a little while. All the recent events have made me feel like I'm falling faster and harder than I was. I feel very suicidal (I'm okay) I just feel so worthless and sad. Realising my trauma effects everything I do. Realising I've done nothing but search for someone to love me for years. Since I was 12 I don't think I've spent more than 4 months as a single person. Not truly.
I just feel so, so sad. Anxious all of the time. I feel like I want to feel something else, but I can't go back to that. I was scratching at my hands when I was last out in public and they's started to bleed. I hope I can get through this soon. I'm very tired. So tired.

Nelll
Last edited by Jonesy on Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed ST to MT, for some triggering detail
amg

Post by amg »

Nelll I just got out of my t trauma therapy session about an hour ago. It was a difficult session. My therapist had to do 2 exercises with me to get me calmed down. did butterfly tapping and body relaxation while usi deep breathing. I told my therapist I
Last edited by Jonesy on Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering detail
dancingfish

Post by dancingfish »

Thinking of you, Nelll. Much caring to you, it's so hard but you do deserve better things. Sit here with me for a bit if you'd like, I'd appreciate your company. amg too if okay to ask. :) Listening to soothing sounds, taking a break from the world.
Nelll

Post by Nelll »

Hi Amg,
I'm sorry to hear your therapy session was hard work. Well done for getting through it and being brave.

Dancingfish, thank you for your kind words. I had a moment of giving in when I went home. But I picked myself up and started to work out. I had a moment of peace where I just had to do what was best for me and not feel bad about it. It was a moment I had not experienced before when it comes to this situation. I've been crying for weeks.
I'm sitting with you now, if you're around?

All the best,
Nell
amg

Post by amg »

Thank you
Last edited by Jonesy on Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering detail
dancingfish

Post by dancingfish »

Sitting with you, Nelll! And my word that is a powerful moment there - doing what is best for you, and being okay with that. Well done you! :)
Nelll

Post by Nelll »

Hi Amg,
I hope you're okay. Around today on this forum if you are

Dancingfish, thank you for sitting with me. I hope you're okay too? It was a powerful moment yes, admittedly it didn't stick around. But I joined a gym and actually managed to go without having a panic attack. He also didn't support me during that but just ignored me and accused me of peacocking. I have a feeling that j deserve better. But like many of us, our pasts make it really, really hard to truly believe that.

I hope you're both enjoying the sunshine ( if you have it)

Thank you both,
Nelll
Nelll

Post by Nelll »

Hi everyone,

It's been a while.

I just wanted to pop in here and wish everyone well. Thinking of you all even if your new here and I dont know your story.

All the best
Nelll