connecting with others nurturing human being

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

walkingintherain

connecting with others nurturing human being

Post by walkingintherain »

I am being and have been isolated from others by some cruel abusers and I realize all people are born for each other so that we would never have to be alone. Trees, birds, fish, horses all have one another to care for. I thought isurvive is a treasure chest of human beings and though virtual, still very human, then I still have the opportunity to meet others are can be in conversation with me and I can still speak as a human being yet and it is a blessing through all the violence, loss, and suffering I have been afflicted with for an endless amount of time. So hello to any and all out there. I can't stay long as I have committed chores to attend to. The idea just popped up and on the fly I decided why not, it may be very good for me. 8I hope to make a good habit of trying to set something of time aside as much as possible because my very life may hinge on holding this commitment to my humanity. Thank you for making the opportunity available. Thank you!
Last edited by Harmony on Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited from MT to NT no triggering content.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: connecting with others nurturing human being

Post by Harmony »

Hi walkingintherain,

Nice to meet you. Yes we are a bunch of very human people here at Isurvive. Most of us are friendly and understanding. Welcome to our community. Yes you do matter here.

Harmony
Rosahope

Post by Rosahope »

Welcome Walkingintherain!
quixote

Post by quixote »

Walkingintherain,
Welcome. I like your name.
LearningToHeal

Post by LearningToHeal »

Hi walkingintherain,

I also love the name! I am also new here and have found the community very welcoming.
Progress

Post by Progress »

Hi walkingintherain,
Wishing you a belated welcome.
I love what you wrote. Agree 100%!

I have found so much support, understanding and connection at this site. I’m sure you would too.

Take care,
Progress
NINGirl

Post by NINGirl »

Hi Walkingintherain,

I'm pretty new on here but I see it in a similar way as you describe it. I'm not open with my history of abuse with my family really and I tend to feel very isolated. Finding this forum feels like just finding a little island of safety and security to me. Glad you found it too.
“I’m tryin’ not to think about it, push it to the back of my brain, what I hear is screamin’, shoutiin’, I can’t even think of my own name.” - Bishop Briggs, “Someone Else”
Oceantide

Post by Oceantide »

Hi Walkingintherain,

Welcome! I think it's cool that you see your participation in this group as a way to commit to your humanity - what a beautiful commitment. I think you will find the support and nurture you are looking for among the kind people on this site, who understand as few can.

Take care, Oceantide