PODS (Positive Outcomes for Dissociative Survivors)
Works to make recovery from dissociative disorders a reality through: training, informing and supporting.
Address: 83a High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3DP
Office telephone: 0148 087 8409
Helpline: 0800 181 4420 (Tues, 6-8pm. Messages can be left at other times and an appointment made)
- information and awareness training days/workshops to inform and educate about the reality of living with and recovering from dissociation, trauma and sexual abuse, suitable both for dissociative survivors, their supporters and professionals such as counsellors and psychotherapists
- opportunities for survivors, partners and supporters to meet together and provide mutual support
- a weekly telephone helpline (6.00 pm to 8.00 pm on Tuesday evenings, but at other times messages can be left and we will try to arrange a mutually convenient slot)
- ongoing e-mail support
- resources such as an e-magazine called Multiple Parts, Information Booklets and Emergency DID Information cards
- signposting to other organisations
First Person Plural
PO Box 2537, Wolverhampton, WV4 4ZL
National survivor-led group for dissociative survivors of trauma and abuse.
Mosaic Minds, Inc.
Primarily web-based site for survivors of childhood trauma and their loved ones, with a focus on dissociative identity disorder.