Playground for littles

Games and fun things to talk about.

Moderators: quixote, Jonesy

coconuts

Playground for littles

Post by coconuts »

I think it would be lovely if we had a play place for our little selves. So many of us didn't get the chance to truly and joyfully play.

This playground is so large. Room for so many of us. But enough that we have cozy corners to doodle in the sand. There is a small wood on one side with a creek running through and little Bridges and foot paths leading to a pond with ducks. We can pick berries from bushes and toss them to the ducks.

There is an area with sand and there are toys there already to build sand castles and shovels to dig.

There are swings. Always enough for everyone and a few of those tire swings. Sometimes we pile on one of those together and lean back and giggle while it spins.

Slides of all sorts. Long tall curvy ones. Fast ones that shoot you down but then level our before safely delivering you to the soft ground below. There are at least two of them so we can have races.

There is grass and some balls we.can kick and throw around. And picnic tables sitting next to trees so we can rest in the shade. The picnic tables are just our size.

Im in the sand box working on the coolest sand castle. Anyone can come help if they want.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Booklover

Re: Playground for littles

Post by Booklover »

I come and join you in the sandbox to help with the castle.

Can I ask that we add a paddling pool to our playground so can run and splash and cook down on a hot summers day.
Booklover

I will become a survivor not a victim

Gentle (((((hugs))))) 🤗if ok
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

We can add all sorts of things and parts to play on this playground. Our castle is turning out so cool. We have all sorts of cool seashells to decorate the walls with. I think I will start doing that. I want to find some little toy horses and mermaids to put in the castle.

The sun is perfectly warm and cozy but not too hot.
Booklover

Post by Booklover »

Oh mermaids will be so magical. We need some water for them but if we add it to the sand will just disappear. How about we line a pool with lots of tiny stones to try and slow it down.
I run off to try and find some.
Booklover

coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Ooh so fun. We have a spigot with a hose we can get water and bring it right over to our mermaid lagoon. It has a sprayer on it so it isn't always going and we can turn it way down so we don't wash everything away.

I'm going to go play on the tire swing while you get rocks. I love to twirl on the swing around and around and around. Dragging my fingers on the ground and watching my hair flip in the wind. I want to help you when you get back with the rocks so I am watching you
Booklover

Post by Booklover »

Yea found lots of small stones. There are some really pretty ones that have been polished by the stream.

Run back to the sandpit ready to line a pool for the mermaids.
Booklover

Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Such a great fun place to visit. Thank you coconuts for beginning this special place

Am looking for shells, pretty leaves and even feathers to make castle beautiful
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

I am bouncing up and down with excitement. I cannot wait to see how pretty they are. Ooh, ooh, ooh... maybe we can put leaves under the little pebbles to help keep the water in longer. It's going to be so pretty.

I'm thirsty. I think I will get a drink from the hose. It's clean cool water. I'm ready to fill try our idea out when you are.

Fleur-. Oh I love feathers. I bet you can find some pretty ones by the pond. There are duck and geese over there and I've seen some pretty blue and red birds too. I don't know what they are called.
Booklover

Post by Booklover »

Ooh what a greeeat idea for pretty feathers fleur I can’t wait to see them and putting leaves under the stones you are sooooooooo cleaver coconuts that’s an amazing idea. This castle is going to be the best ever with us all working together on it.
Booklover

Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Red and Blue feathers might be from rosellas

Big pieces of bark could help keep in water

I like feeding bread to ducks
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur