Playground for littles

Games and fun things to talk about.

Moderators: quixote, Jonesy

Fleur

Re: Playground for littles

Post by Fleur »

Wandering through the pond. Splash, splash. Look over at people in Castle. Think I'll go there next. Waving to Coconuts on swing.
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Waving back to fleur. Laughing as she spins in and out of sight. Im thinking what to do next. I wonder if there are goldfish under the footbridge. Ooh that would be cool. Maybe I will wander over there and see. There are some bushes with berries over there anyways I might try some of those...yummy
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Goldfish swim around my feet, so I'm sure you'll find some near the bridge coconuts

Berries straight off the bush are delicious

Creeping into castle to find cool space and beautiful pictures and discover more yummy food
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

I'm off to the footbridge to look for gold fish. First I grab a hand full of of berries. Oh there are some and in all sorts of pretty colors. I sit on the bridge and dangle my feet over letting my toes skim the water and watching the fish swim around and around while I pop berries in my mouth and let them just melt. When the berries are done I lay back on my back and watch the clouds. I can see all sorts of shapes. Anyone want to come cloud watch with me? Ooh I can see a turtle and a bunny rabbit.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

I like watching clouds too. Was one that looked like a hippopotamus recently. Apart from shapes, I like noticing all the movement , colours in the sky and height of the clouds - bright white on light grey on darker greys with brilliant blue sky, but nearly aqua around darkest clouds

Watching fish is fun too
Booklover

Post by Booklover »

Never really lates back and cloud watched always to busy do enjoy watching them when walking somewhere.

Will lay back for a while with you to enjoy the clouds
Booklover

I will become a survivor not a victim

Gentle (((((hugs))))) 🤗if ok
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Oh sometimes when I lay back and watch them I feel like I'm the one moving too. I love watching the big fluffy ones and then little whispy ones add to their shapes. I see some with tinges if purple around the edges. Not threatening just pretty delicate purples.

Where I'm laying down is a field with tall grass and wildflowers. I have a long stalk of grass in my hand pointing at the shapes and outlining them with the grass. I have another one sticking out of my mouth just being silly cause I saw it on some old movie.
there

Post by there »

there,
taking a long blade of grass, placing it between my cupped palms. I'm blowing on the blade. It makes a loud squeaking noise :lol:
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Hehehehe :lol: . How do you do that? Oh I've seen people do it but never been able to figure it out.

Do it again do it again
Booklover

Post by Booklover »

There you are so clever do it again for me.
Booklover

I will become a survivor not a victim

Gentle (((((hugs))))) 🤗if ok