anyone still around from 2002-06!

This is a place for old members to come and share how their healing journeys have progressed.
Its also a place for those members to reconnect and share their experiences.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

lilly

anyone still around from 2002-06!

Post by lilly »

Hi old timers,
I was an active user from 2002-2006 under the username danni, ive had a brief look around at names etc and can't see anyone from back then, but I gueas it was a while ago, but thought I would give it a go. I cant tell you how amazing it was to see the old site again, I smiled when I saw the logo and it felt like I hadnt been away. Alots changed since 2006 anyone out there that remembers? Hope so.
Last edited by Harmony on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited trigger indicator from MT to NT
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: anyone still around from 2002-06!

Post by Harmony »

Hi lily,

Warm welcome back. I will say that a lot of us have new or changed names since the early days. Some have had security breaches or other reasons to change. Some of us have new names as we became moderators and so on. At any rate glad to see you. The other thing that is a minor change is the trigger indicator buttons above our posts. You can read all about on the site.

Nice to see you again,
Harmony
Sheep

Post by Sheep »

hi lilly,

I'm an old timer still hanging around since 2004. Healing is hard work but I am worth it! Been doing EMDR with an old therapist again.

Sheep
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi guys, nice to hear from you, I kinda knew it wouldn't be the same, life moves on I guess! But great to hear from people way back in the beginning. But if most have changed names it will be hard to catch up. But new friends and relationships will be made.

Lilly
Last edited by Harmony on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: trigger indicator from MT to NT