Does anyone remember Willow?

This is a place for old members to come and share how their healing journeys have progressed.
Its also a place for those members to reconnect and share their experiences.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

Sheep

Does anyone remember Willow?

Post by Sheep »

She was here on the old orange website. We had many issues in common and her posts were mentoring to me before she passed away. I would like to find our old 'conversations' and print some of the posts. Can anyone help me in this matter?

Thanks,

Sheep
tommy

Re: Does anyone remember Willow?

Post by tommy »

Sheep,

It is somewhat difficult to search the Orange Board, especially to find posts of unregistered members, as it appears your "Sheep" account status is there. I have found using a third party search engine, brings up only a few of your posts and none in connection to "Willow". On the Orange Board, the registered user, "Willow" is listed with 0 posts, so it appears they were also posting under a non registered username (which was common, or may be an occurrence with some users to the board since being archived??)

If you can share with me which forums you and Willow, posted in, I may be able to find a reference there and then to refer you to your old post conversations.

Feel free to email if you would like to give specific detailed information: isurvive@hush.com