hi guys

This is a place for old members to come and share how their healing journeys have progressed.
Its also a place for those members to reconnect and share their experiences.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

whisper

hi guys

Post by whisper »

It's been a tough couple of months in therapy, and getting over the holidays, and I guess I sort of freaked out about getting down to telling my story. I thought i was ready, but everytime I tried to start writing it, I got all icey and frozen inside and went fetal. And I guess I didn't feel like I had a right to be here, if I wasn't ready and willing to share as much as you all have. Like it was a form of easedropping if I wasn't able to share back and that made me feel bad. And so Im very sorry. Im sorry I dissapeared after so many of you welcomed me and made me feel safe as you could. And all the sharing that goes on here, it helps, every bit of it has helped. And Iv missed you, and want to come back. Today I saw each of your familiar and beautiful names and it made my heart melt. And a great flood of relief to see you all still here. Anyway, I just want to start by saying hi. And thank you for still being here.
Magical Thinker

Re: hi guys

Post by Magical Thinker »

Dear (((Whisper)))

Thank you so much for coming back. You do not need to tell any part of your story until you are ready. I too find myself comparing myself to others here and think they are farther ahead of me (some of them are, and that's really helpful sometimes!!!)

Please do not feel pressured to write anything. You are welcome here always.

Warmly (if OK)

Magical Thinker
VAC

Post by VAC »

Welcome back....
HealingHearts

Post by HealingHearts »

(((WHISPER)))
You're back!!! Missed you. You don't need to share until and if you are ready. We are just so happy to see you again!!! We even yelled whisper!
Love HH
Last edited by Harmony on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: trigger indicator added
Together we are stronger...
becomingbutterfly

Post by becomingbutterfly »

Whisper! My dear, it is good to see you. I have missed you, but I am so glad you were taking care of yourself. You belong here, dear one. Please know that there is no pressure on you to say anything. We only send you gentle caring and open the doors to you so that you can share if you like. ((((((((((((((((Whisper)))))))))))))))
"Isn't it bewildering…that everything is so beautiful, despite all the horrors that exist?" ~Sophie Scholl
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

whisper,

Please remember there are no expectations on you at isurvive. You do not need to do anything special in terms of self disclosure. This is a place for support, learning and friendship. Just as you do not need to tell every little thing to be a friend. It works similarly here at the site. Giving strength compassion and insight is as important as anything. When someone resonates with your experience speak up. That is all that is needed. No one else is judging you here. We are all here as equals for support. You give what you want to receive.
warmly,
Harmony
Hopesnoes

Post by Hopesnoes »

Hi Whisper
Just wanted to wish you a big welcome back

Hopesnoes
whisper

Post by whisper »

Oh my gosh...these beautiful dear names...I teared up from the first message here through to the last. ( I have pictures in my heart you know, for each one of your twinkling spirits...maybe you all do that too. Cannot tell you what it means to be remembered and even missed...let alone yelled for (((((winky hugs to all who will have)))) I am sorry that I let "them" take you away from me and me away from my new friends. Thankyou for saying I can pace this story..this exorcism. As I tried to write it in the scary room it brought up so much more that I had to process with counselor. This isnt the (place? Room? Post?) probably to tell..not in a room marked "hi guys", but I do want to start sharing more..Il just begin somewhere with a "maybe trigger" and you will find me again, I hope, and then I will know I wont scare anyone too much. Oh, and guess what? Jonsey just said I could try chat out sometime soon, so maybe I will see you guys in there too?? Before I hop off for now though..well, I dont know if you remember from before, but I dont have family, they disowned me many many years ago. all at once, all of them. So to have anyone happy to see me or have missed me, um, its more precious than I can express here with clumsy words. Just...thank you...ok?

Flutterby, :lol: healing hearts, hopesnoes, harmony, magical thinker, and a new friend vac :) it feels good just to write your names :)
VAC

Post by VAC »

You are brave and eloquent....you can do this.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Good to see you whisper
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org