SCREAMING FOR VENGEANCE!

For all members who enjoy writing poetry or who use poetry to express their strongest emotions.
Please be advised this area can be triggering, so read cautiously.

Moderator: Jonesy

Joe

SCREAMING FOR VENGEANCE!

Post by Joe »

living in silence.
Last edited by Jonesy on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT
Anger is a poison you drink expecting the other person to die
-unknown

“Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.”
― Ray Bradbury
recover

Re: SCREAMING FOR VENGEANCE!

Post by recover »

i hear you.
recover
FrumSurvivor

Post by FrumSurvivor »

That was powerful. Thank you.
FrumSurvivor
anniebell

Post by anniebell »

Thank you Joe,

Completely identify
Last edited by Jonesy on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

For me the only vengeance is that of living a life far better than my abusers.

That said I am richer in every aspect of life. This is not the monetary type of rich necessarily. Rather I have a loving husband, children, grandchildren and family who respect me, I retired from work that made the world a better place. We and the family have traveled and seen more than my abuser. Mostly I feel rich in truth and worth. I have a great big piece of the big pie of life. My abuser ended up with the burnt crumbs he earned.

So in terms of getting my abuse to be revenged, my choice is to live well. I live a healthy life and continue to grow towards that which is good. Things feel right now, I am learning compassion with in myself. I do not bother with compassion any towards those who have hurt me. The job for me is my own life. This is only what has worked for me. Everyone has their own journey.

with support,
Harmony
Joe

Post by Joe »

You are one of the lowest beings I have ever met on these sites. And they give you a badge and a gun...! Thank you for systematically putting down everything I try to express as if it were open for debate, you know nothing of helping others all you know is helping yourself feeding on other people's misery to inflate yourself artificially, I despise you. You are not harmonious you are disruptive. Thank you thank you thank you for this great healing experience
Last edited by ajei on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed trigger from MT to ST
Anger is a poison you drink expecting the other person to die
-unknown

“Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.”
― Ray Bradbury
ajei

Post by ajei »

Hi Joe,

Wondering how you are, as I see from your words that you are angry. Whilst your words and feelings are important to all of us here, I must ask you to refrain from making personal attacks to any member or moderator as per our guidelines

http://www.isurvive.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2887

''Good Participation Skills
We keep this discussion space productive by treating other participants appropriately. Be gentle with each other. Realize that every person who comes here has been injured or bruised, or is sensitive to those who are. Be cautious about accusations, or expressions of rage, at fellow participants.''

Every moderator gives their time freely and is a survivor themselves. I am sorry if you have been triggered and we will work hard to resolve this. Please contact either Jonesy or the B.O.D as soon as possible.

http://www.isurvive.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14

I am locking this thread until the issue has been dealt with and would ask that you do not refer to it on the forum until you have contacted Jonesy.

Please take care of yourself and know I am here sending you support.

ajei
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Joe

I am sorry to see you have been so triggered, but verbally attacking a member (or moderator) on isurvive is very poor form. We are all entitled to free speech here and there are ways of 'saying' what's bothering us in more respectful ways.

Please remember that all who come here have been 'bruised' by abuse in varying degrees of severity and that we should always remain respectful of the other, whether we agree with them or not.

Please look for an email from me. I need to hear from you within 48 hours.
I hope we can talk further to help you feel more supported than you do at present.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Joe

I realise there may be a very good reason why I haven't heard from you via email but, until I do, I am deactivating your account here on isurvive.
Our door still remains very much open for you as does the offer to talk this further.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org