My sister and her boys

A discussion area for anyone who loves a survivor and needs some support of their own.

Moderators: Aspen, Jonesy, Harbor

ajei

Re: My sister and her boys

Post by ajei »

Here listening and sending my support brokenbutterflywings...you're doing a courageous and selfless act, if only more people put the needs and rights of children first, the world would be a better place.

ajei
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi BrokenButterflyWings

Wondering how you're doing?
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
BrokenButterflyWings

Post by BrokenButterflyWings »

Not really all that good...
Aspen

Post by Aspen »

BrokenbtterflyWings,

Here with support, and listening.

Aspen
BrokenButterflyWings

this is impossible. My sister and I come from a small town where every one loves my adoptive parents and her adoptive parents. 15 years later, and NOBODY "thinks my sisters parents abused her" when the fact is that her adoptive father(my uncle) SA and PA her and her adoptive mother(my aunt) PA and psychologically tormented her. NOBODY is listening to me. Even the Humane Society has removed 2 dogs from my sister due to abuse, another dog was beaten with a shovel that she tried to blame on her neighbor but yet doesn't call the cops or take it to the vet. WHY the F is everyone so stupid???? How do I get my nephews out of there???? Their father is molesting them and beating them and neglecting them, and their mother,(my sister) is doing the same. I can't handle this. How can I make them see what's going on(I even sent pictures and FB messages) and make them see that history is repeating itself. If I have to, I will file a lawsuit against the CAS for my own history of severe abuse that was allowed because they are a bunch of useless pricks, I'll get the best lawyers..I won't pussy-foot around anymore. This isn't just my story anymore. I will make shit hit the fan if I have to to protect my boys, my nephews.
Last edited by Jonesy on Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to ST
silentlistener

Post by silentlistener »

Hi BBFW,

It i good that you are willing to do whatever it takes to rescue them.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi BrokenButterflyWings

Report again. And again and again until someone listens.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
BrokenButterflyWings

I reported it to 2 different CAS's, and even the hospital she is constantly taking the boys to. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. And if I have to, I WILL get a lawyer and open up the gates of hell.
facingmytruth

Post by facingmytruth »

Wanted to send my support,understand how frustrating it can be to get the right people to listen and act ,we are all here listening and supporting you.
Last edited by Jonesy on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT
BrokenButterflyWings

They are leaving both boys right where they are. They said because "the boys seem happy with their parents" . There's nothing left for me to do. I have to sit by and know what my nephews are going through, and I can't do anything about it.