Dont know

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

burnwithin

Dont know

Post by burnwithin »

I struggled to login, I feel short breaths, It feels hopeless, I have done nothing wrong to anyone, I have been told repeatedly that I am a worthless and vile person...there is nothing that proves it...But ....i just want my mind to end...just sleep and not wake up...wanna punch God right upper cut to the jaw....he will take it from me with folded hands....the agony in me is horrific...im just teary....
Last edited by Ashia on Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed ST to MT, as some triggering detail is included
Genesis

Re: Dont know

Post by Genesis »

Burnwithin,

I feel your pain and hopelessness in your words. I have been there too many times. You are worthy of love, peace and happiness just by being human.

When I am in the depths of similar despair, the only thing that pulls me out is attempts to soothe in the moment. Hearing that the feelings won’t last forever does nothing for me. Soothe the hurt of right now. Is there a comfy object, like a blanket that you enjoy? Do you have access to a soothing scent, like lavender? Can you go outside and feel the air? Sometimes excessive heat or ice cold air remind me I’m a human with feelings and grounds me. Can you go for a walk and look for a beautiful site?

Please keep posting your feelings. Also don’t forget the free crisis lines. Thinking of you. You are not alone.
~ Genesis 💔
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

With you right now. I understand the desire to be done. To stop wondering what is so wrong with me that I'm so unlovay, unworthy of true love. Logic says one thing, experience says another. You are worthwhile you are wonderful. You are a fighter. They will not win
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
flowergirl47

Post by flowergirl47 »

burnwithin,
sitting here with you if that's ok. i have a box of tissues we can share if you need one.
i feel hopeless too sometimes. it's hard to get out of that mindset, but please try to remember to treat yourself kindly -- you deserve it.

peace,
flowergirl

editing to change the icon to NT
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Dear burnwithin,

Welcome in to isurvive. Everyone here understands the place you are in. It is so deeply painful. You are so right. Children are innocent and good. It is those who hurt innocents that deserve to feel the shame, blame and hurt. Please take good care and know you are important here.

with care,
Harmony